2007 Eureka Springs Ride Route and info

Don Hardcastle

Busa Ridin' Sailor (ret)
Donating Member
Registered
Here it is guys, the ride route.  Map and city to city.

Also I stopped by Pointe West today and talked to Barb. Of the block of rooms that I reserved, 2 are left and she has 2 other rooms available for our weekend.

Pointe West Resort
479-253-9050
Tell Barb you are with the Hayabusa group

Start
Pointe West  -- Time TBD
Seligman, MO
     Photo OP Stop
Wheelerville, MO
Cape Fair, MO
     Some good twisties
Table Rock, MO
     Photo OP Stop
Oakhill, MO
Eureka Springs, AR
Finish back @ Pointe West

It is a 150 mile ride.  A bit shorter than last year.  

There is a picture below.

correction - Here is the correct picture

CA6VMFK1.png

(BusaWhipped @ May 09 2007,18:22) Are you going to do a photo shoot at the Dam?
Dennis,
We will probably do that first shoot at the damn like last year. The other two are nice spots during the ride route.

Don

Looks great Don. Sorry I was so busy at work before, it was cutting into my internet time
laugh.gif
. I'm not familiar with the route; we are terrible creatures of habit and have been riding the same 125/160/76 route when we get down that way. Really looking forward to it
super.gif

We could do a photo shoot at table rock Dam, if we go by there. Looks like good route. I have ridden part of this route before. Should be fun.

Woo-hoo!! Can't wait! Getting my new rear tire on today, gotta get out and ride to wear the new off. Been grounded for two weeks, going nucking futs.
biggrin.gif

What time are you looking at starting the ride on Saturday? I would like to go, but would probably have to ride in the morning of and its about a 3-1/2 hour ride to get there for me.

(BigBSBusa @ May 10 2007,15:45) What time are you looking at starting the ride on Saturday?  I would like to go, but would probably have to ride in the morning of and its about a 3-1/2 hour ride to get there for me.
Where you coming from?

(BusaWhipped @ May 10 2007,17:09)
(BigBSBusa @ May 10 2007,15:45) What time are you looking at starting the ride on Saturday?  I would like to go, but would probably have to ride in the morning of and its about a 3-1/2 hour ride to get there for me.
Where you coming from?
Right around KC.

I'm coming from the other side on Missouri. If I make it, I'll also be coming in Sat morning. Thought maybe we could ride it together, but I don't think our routes will cross.

(BigBSBusa @ May 10 2007,15:45) What time are you looking at starting the ride on Saturday? I would like to go, but would probably have to ride in the morning of and its about a 3-1/2 hour ride to get there for me.
We're talking about 11:00-ish to start out- plenty of time for you to get here!
smile.gif

when is this ride and where exxactly are you meeting? im from okc and am amiliar with the area fly fishing a couple times a year.. would love to trailer over and run the twisties with you guys.

CBJ,

The top tread gices the details. Basically the 18-20th in Eureka Springs. Motel is the Pointe West on Beaver lake. Some will arrive the 17th. The ride in the map is for Saturday.

Back