2007 Busa unchanged...

BUT, keep in mind early release 2008 maybe around June/July...  
guns.gif
 Kawi

Hayabusa stays the same for another year with EURO 3 modifications. New colours. I'll post the pıcs soon ....

Well, now we know for sure... right from the show!

We just need pics. Seems the speculation was true and we can expect the 08 model to be "the one".

I'm actually pleased with this (confirmed) news because my 06 is still very new to me and I can ride it and get better on it before the re-vamped 08 busa lands.

My bike still scares the Pwod out of me on occasion. I don't know that I need (or want) any more
smile.gif

we will have to wait and see if they come out with a early 08, sure hope so, love me bike, but want a new one to ad to the one i have, looks like maybe a 1000 this yr

(InfiniteReality @ Sep. 21 2006,12:40) Is that really what the 07 will look like? 1400? IMO kinda looks photoshopped for some reason.
No... that was just a speculation photo they did for when/if a 1400 busa comes (in 08). They even say it's not an official pic.

I noticed it said the 1000 has not been redesigned this year either

(Justyntym @ Sep. 21 2006,12:45) I noticed it said the 1000 has not been redesigned this year either
Just this: K7 GSX-R1000: 3 way ECU with 3 different settings on the handlebar: Sports mode, Wet mode and Normal. Much in the same way as on the highest spec Benelli TNT to control the power delivery. In effect traction control! Upgraded chassis, more power etc. More detail later.

Ahh your right...how many of us will take the thing off "sport" mode though
tounge.gif

Doesn't sound like traction control, sounds like different fuel maps/ignition/etc..

True traction control has wheel speed sensors.

But that's definately a step towards true traction control.

(bigoltool @ Sep. 21 2006,21:12) This aint the 07 Busa but it is the most concise pictures of the GSXR1000 I have found.
http://www.moto-station.com/article....00.html
... because that IS the actual 07 bike! lol!

Only confirmed photos right now are the 07 gixxer 1000 and the new B King. But it's been confirmed that the 07 Busa is unchanged except for colors.

.... so we get to wait til 08? 09? 10? I think as speculated, 08 is when the change will come.

Back