2007 busa possibly have turbo???

SuperNova

Registered
I was talking with my dealer last friday when I had my service and tires installed. He said that there are a lot of rumors still on the new 07's and that they may up the cc's and he heard that they may make it a turbo from the factory. Has anyone else heard this?

Oh God here we go again. Not to say that he doesn't know what is going on but like it has been said before, Suzuki will not release anything until it happens.

He said the same thing. I just didn't know if that was something he had started of if anyone else had heard it too. I know they won't release any info until it's time. I mean who would....they don't want someone catching wind and upping all the progress they just made...

Suzuki already has a bike that will do 200mph, mid 9's in the quarter and pretty much scare the pants off of most new busa owners. Why would they install a turbo?

I was talking with my dealer last friday when I had my service and tires installed.  He said that there are a lot of rumors still on the new 07's and that they may up the cc's and he heard that they may make it a turbo from the factory.  Has anyone else heard this?
We should consider bike information as "G14 Classified" because all we ever hear are rumors. Simply wasted space on the website. I'm just like Bernie Mac... "I don't believe shiite until it happens."
biggrin.gif
As far as a turbo is concerned... I seriously doubt that. That would up the price on the Busa by at least another 5 to 6 g's. So sales would suffer because of a dramatic price increase like that. Not to mention the insurance costs. Sounds like your informant is not only blowing smoke... he's actually letting the smoke marinade the brain cells before he exhales...
biggrin.gif
laugh.gif

biggrin.gif

"Yes hello, I'm calling to get a rate on my 500 hp motorcycle"..."hello...hello...is anybody there...? "I guess we got cut off."

Hey how about a turbocharged 1 liter Hayabusa. They could use the new 2007 GSXR1000 motor and turbocharge it for Hayabusa duty.

Or not.

Who knows what will truly happen... they might even wait til 08 to introduce a more powerful busa and just leave the speed wars be until then so they can have more time to test and get the bike perfect. It's not like the 14 blows the busa away right now... because in many tests the busa outperforms the 14.... erm, 13.5.

I believe they have been sittng on a better bike for years, just waiting for someone else to beat what they already have.

Back