2007 busa has no compression in cylinder 2 and 4

redoct隼

Registered
2007 hayabusa has no compression in cylinder 2 and 4, checked spark plug in 2 and 4 after few crank but still dry even after replace new spark plug still the same, I then started the engine for 30sec checked cylinder 1 and 3 exhaust temperature above 130'C but 2 and 4 only got 68'C and 32'C, also all of those wires on the carburetor and fuel pump it's working properly and code C00 on dish as well...anyone have same issue before like that? need HELP!!:bowdown:

u need a compresson test set to test for compression could be a coil pack unplugged or wire cut, since its 2 & 4 needs more testing could also be injectors make sure all connectors are plugged in right

2007 hayabusa has no compression in cylinder 2 and 4, checked spark plug in 2 and 4 after few crank but still dry even after replace new spark plug still the same, I then started the engine for 30sec checked cylinder 1 and 3 exhaust temperature above 130'C but 2 and 4 only got 68'C and 32'C, also all of those wires on the carburetor and fuel pump it's working properly and code C00 on dish as well...anyone have same issue before like that? need HELP!!:bowdown:

Doesn't sound like a compression problem - sounds like no spark. check your connections.

?? confused a bit - do the '07s have carbs?

u need a compresson test set to test for compression could be a coil pack unplugged or wire cut, since its 2 & 4 needs more testing could also be injectors make sure all connectors are plugged in right

Thx man, wonder how much gonna cost for the compression set....:dunno:

Doesn't sound like a compression problem - sounds like no spark. check your connections.

?? confused a bit - do the '07s have carbs?

Oooops it was 04 hayabusa I don't know why I put 07....but 07 busa has carbs as well. and i did check the spark plug resistance with multimeter and firing properly in the test sigh......

Oooops it was 04 hayabusa I don't know why I put 07....but 07 busa has carbs as well. and i did check the spark plug resistance with multimeter and firing properly in the test sigh......

All years of Hayabusas are Fuel Injected.

It would be a little unusual for two to fail at once but check those coil packs, maybe stuck injectors, hope it's not the ECU.

See a mechanic

Back