2007 Busa ecu pin 11 and diagram please

Vindaloobeast

Registered
Hi all, cant find a drawing after a search but can someone tell me what pin 11 is on the 2007 Busa ecu and post a drawing up on here...many thanks.

Vindy.

hayabusaconnections.jpg

hayabusaconnections2.gif

Now Im bothered.....why does 11 show nc when my ecu had a black/brown ( from memory ) pin removed on the dyno sesh...the maps on the power commander site show the same..?????

OK..here are two pics of the wire I took today...its taped on the end...can someone please shed some light on what it is please ?

Or maybe its not pin 11..? I have to find out what it is...driving me nuts..!

SAM_0067.jpg

SAM_0068.jpg

Do you have a wire in pin 54? I think may be a ground for your throttle position sensor?

There are 2 black/brown wires on the connector One is in 21 and the other is in 54

Can you trace it out of the connector?

Its defo from the left side ecu block and if you look closely in the pic there appears to be another wire the same colour there too. In the diagram it says 'exs' on 11 and Im wondering if its exhaust solenoid for the PAIR which has been removed from the bike and blocked with Brocks plates. My bike PAIR had a connector off it into the loom and Im wondering if it threw up a light with it taken off.

I cant go back to the operator to ask the question because we had a bit of a falling out over another issue.

When I took my PAIR off, I didnt disconnect any wires.

Wiring diagram I have doesnt match pin location photo, but you have a b/br on your throttle position sensor (E2) and a b/br on you IATS sensor (MS)

The bike runs ok (you can see my post in dyno kings section..171 bhp) but it sometimes has a small stumble. On the dyno its easy to reproduce rather than on the road but the rpm readout on the dyno shows 33,000rpm at the point where it falters. It cant be ironed out. Its still there with the pc v disconnected. Bike is fitted with a full Akrapovic, BMC race filter, PAIR taken off and PC V. Airbox mods have not been done. When it was stock it was flawless in delivery.

Some people suggest the ECU is the issue and that they all do it to some degree or another. Like I said its such a small stumble its hardly noticeable and will only happen if I smash the throttle wide open from about 2,500rpm or so.

Im still confused why the wire was removed. I cant get the Power Commander page up at the moment but there is a mention of removing the pin on European models in some cases of tune due to FI light issues.

I would get the ECU flashed but its a dark art in the UK and nobody seems to do it.

Vindy.

Pin 11 is the O2 sensor cct according to Power Commander and it seems a bit hit and miss on their map site if it needs disconnecting or not.....I guess its just suck it and see..

Vindy.

Well the sensor in the pipe is junked and disconnected and so is the PAIR which I believe on earlier models didnt have any electrical connection...

Power Commander USA do state European models are to remove the pin but not with all mods...take a look and see.

Just found a post from Greek_Busa from 2005 with a similar question and the question about the wire was answered by Nitrous Junkie...Im happy now.

Thanks everyone.

All the best for 2013 from this side of the pond.

Just found a post from Greek_Busa from 2005 with a similar question and the question about the wire was answered by Nitrous Junkie...Im happy now.

Thanks everyone.

All the best for 2013 from this side of the pond.

That's all that matters :thumbsup:

Back