2007 BLUE Busa,What the hell???

i think the 06' colors are a he11 of alot better. not digging the smurf look at all.
SHOCKED.gif

i llike it but then again i do like to be unique

it doesnt blend in & everyone will know its a 07

I think the color is original, and sorta retro....for whatever reason, call me odd....but it reminds me of an unforgetable Era, and if this is the final year of the current Busa, I can put the 2 memories together, and end up with a big smile on my face.

Best Picture I could find
thumb_Schwantz-1.jpg

Kinda reminds me of another smurf bike???
Is is possible that someone around here has a bit of pull with Suzuki?

Hopefully this is one that looks allot better in person that on the screen. Hopefully they didnt do something stupid and not put any metallic in it.
rock.gif

There marketing team must have read that article that said 42 % of Americans say blue is there favorite color.

The Suzuki web site pic is no good , looks much better in the pics from the Vegas Show .
Why not wait till we see them in person to make the call?

They look like freaking m&m's.  

Like I said before they should have went with a darker blue like on my bike.  I am in the position to redo my 06 to be blue as an 06 but with airbrushed decals??  I love the dark candy blue.

Watch it, that's my next Busa.
firedevil.gif
Finally Suzuki released an all blue Busa, and i like the fact it isnt a near black blue.

I don't like the Suzuki official pic.....but the picture fron Vegas shows a totally different bike. I really liked the darker blue they released in Japan a few years back better.

I'm waiting til they release the 1400, and if it looks like crap then the '07 blue is what I'm looking for.
beerchug.gif

They are alttle different but, I was waiting more for the engine specs than any color. Well, let's see who will start the first rumor about the mysterious 08 Busa.

Back