2007 1/2

Busa Dreamin

Registered
Just saw this today
I'm just the messenger and sharing what I saw.
If it's true we should know on the 21st.

07.jpg

didn't get to see the pic before
but let's just say time will tell
I'm really surprised if they release it & the new 1K
wow.gif

well that's cool and all?..and thanks a bunch for posting as it does indeed appear authentic....but if radial brakes and a "beam frame" with reworked F.I. and Headwork is all their offering?...and just edging out the 14?...then it looks like i'll be keeping O-Ren for quite some time yet.
rock.gif

Thanks again and...L8R, Bill.
cool.gif

(runeight @ Sep. 06 2006,16:07) well jink..I say just put the money towards a turbo and be done with it!

laugh.gif

wink.gif
I don't do "turbo's"....it's not the sorta throttle response i need nor want...."SMOOTH"...across the board power delivery is what i like...and need.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

I can hardly wait for the new Busa. If thats it - I am not buying. But MCN has a lot of Photoshopped pix all year long too.......

I'd bet my mother's soul that pic is a fake. I don't see why they would go back in time with putting "suzuki" on the tank instead of the "S" like they have now and recently started doing. And I doubt they'd give the Busa a gixxer look like the pic shows. It just doesn't look right. The article sounds like it could be legit, but not the photo.

I guess we'll find out soon enough...

That Busa in the pic is outright fugly. First thing would be to ditch the tail. Then repaint it a more repectable orange pearl. hehe

Hi guys when Suzuki introduced the Hayabusa in 1999 it was the wildest and most futuristic bike, and in my book still the wildest motorcycle to ever hit the production line. Do you really believe that Suzuki will let us down by making a bike that looks like the GSX-R1000. When they introduce the new 2007 or 2008 Hayabusa, I would bet that it will be one amazing motorcycle that will surpass the 1999-2006 Hayabusa both by looks and performance. I think we should all give Suzuki alittle credit, they made us very proud over the seven years and let's be honest Hayabusa is still KING OF THE ROAD. Good work SUZUKI keep up the good work.

(JINKSTER @ Sep. 06 2006,09:21)
(runeight @ Sep. 06 2006,16:07) well jink..I say just put the money towards a turbo and be done with it!

laugh.gif
wink.gif
I don't do "turbo's"....it's not the sorta throttle response i need nor want...."SMOOTH"...across the board power delivery is what i like...and need.
laugh.gif
supercharger then.

you'd be surprised at how little lag this turbos have these days.

laugh.gif

(PaNDeM1C @ Sep. 06 2006,21:25) I'd bet my mother's soul that pic is a fake. I don't see why they would go back in time with putting "suzuki" on the tank instead of the "S" like they have now and recently started doing. And I doubt they'd give the Busa a gixxer look like the pic shows. It just doesn't look right. The article sounds like it could be legit, but not the photo.

I HATE that "S" on the tank. I would rather have suzuki like the 03 and previous.

(PaNDeM1C @ Sep. 07 2006,07:25) I'd bet my mother's soul that pic is a fake. I don't see why they would go back in time with putting "suzuki" on the tank instead of the "S" like they have now and recently started doing. And I doubt they'd give the Busa a gixxer look like the pic shows. It just doesn't look right. The article sounds like it could be legit, but not the photo.

+1
The "SUZUKI" was the first thing I noticed also, thus the credibility of that photo is very questionable!

Back