2006 Suzuki Hayabusa

mountainmotor

Donating Member
Registered
If you had your choice of a Carburated or Fuel Injected revamped 2006 Hayabusa which would you choose ?

It would be simple for me . I never liked CV carbs as far as for performance modded motors so I'd have me a 06 Busa with after market Flat Slide Keihins with accelerator pumps .

All the better to wheelie with  
biggrin.gif

Gotta have injection, but would like it to be a bit more sophisticated than the primitive system we have now.

FI or nothing!

There is not one benefit to having carbs anymore.

Why would you ever want Carbs after having FI....there is no benefit....NONE!
rock.gif

I'd prefer to stick with Fuel Injection. Steam does sound interesting, but the boiler tank would be right between your legs. If the pressure relief valve failed, most of you body would get melted beyond recognition.

carbs make that cool sucking noise when you gas it.. hehe..

more noticible than FI for sure..

i too would like to see something beyond throttle body fuel injection.. damn... chevy had that on 90 model trucks... 90 models for gods sake!!

come on!! bring on the tuned ports.. the sequential port.. the.. uhh.. whatever came after that.

Carb jobs BLOW.

If you've done 10 or 80 of them, you know what I'm talking about.

Carb jobs blow.

Who in there right mind would ever go back to carbs.
rock.gif
Me.
biggrin.gif

Actually, I'm installing a bike carb on my Pontiac, which has TBI, because the computer is taking a big dump. $5 for a rail of 4 carbs, versus the cost of a replacement computer that would be well over $100. Works for my pocket book.

I figure 2 for my Sunbird, 1 + a spare, and the other 2 as spares for my Ninja 250.

Now, I'm not so crazy that I would do this to a Busa, of course...
tounge.gif

Carbs.......?
rock.gif
huh??? are you serious?

Uh, no, thankyou....I'll stick with injection.

Back