2006 Kawasaki ZZR 1400 aka Nija ZX 14

Pop

Prairie Rider
Donating Member
Registered
http://www.motards-online.com/motorcycle-tests-reviews/news_242_MO-EXCLUSIVE--2006-Kawasaki-ZZR.html

No
smile.gif

Talked with a dealer today and they don't even know when they will be available. Haven't even seen pics other than the ones available on the net.

I talked to a dealership and they were talking about a 1400cc Busa, then I asked about the 1400 kawi and they were like
rock.gif

I guess they have no idea what they're talking about

It won't bother me if something finally does out run the bus. I don't recall any other bike in history that has went over 6 years without any changes.
smile.gif

I'd be more worried about the current liters. The zzr14 or zx14 or whatever the hell they wanna call this thing isn't even going to compare to the Busa. The Busa has the "Aura" that no other current production bike possess. When I went riding with this biker crew this past weekend, people would notice my Busa first within the sea of lookalike sportbikes. I'd say it's still going to be admired in years to come and when it is revamped, look out!!!

To make a long story short, yes there will be a more faster and powerful bike time after time. We seem to forget that the reason we buy is due to advertisement. This ZX14 will be kick ass until Suzuki responds. If you like suzuki, don't go buy a Kawasaki just cause it has 100 more cc's, be patient and save your money because the advertisement and production of these two bikes will never stop.

Back