Registered
Anyone want a Gen 1 ?

4000 Firm .

Original owner .

Almost 95000 miles .

V.I.N # JS1GW71A562103399

CC457BD1-8953-4A50-A016-5FC71F06E346.jpeg

Last edited:
Because after 22 years on 5 different Busa’s it is time to slow down some and do some other types of riding .

Like UTV / ATV riding with my better half and dog .

Some KLR 650 dirt road / trail riding with my boys .

Also can’t forget my tractor time chores

Plus I have another Busa around here somewhere that can mess me up even better than that stocker .

The infamously fierce Dragonbike built by the renowned engine / bike builder GIXERHP.

Because after 22 years on 5 different Busa’s it is time to slow down some and do some other types of riding .

Like UTV / ATV riding with my better half and dog .

Some KLR 650 dirt road / trail riding with my boys .

Also can’t forget my tractor time chores

Plus I have another Busa around here somewhere that can mess me up even better than that stocker .

The infamously fierce Dragonbike built by the renowned engine / bike builder GIXERHP.
I think your bike is for sale again not 100% sure though. Do you mind giving me a call ? 201-414-0431 just want some information on the bike before I pull the trigger

Glad to have you here and to see work on that bike @DHK7784.

Can someone tell me - was "dragon" a pop theme for bikes? Does it come from the Tail of the Dragon, or movies, or, just a theme several decided to do, like anything else?

Cool, what's the plan?
It's a nice original.
The guy that i bought it from decided to do burn outs (he only had it for a week) , so the fairings are covered in rubber.

Took off the fairings to do a quick engine inspection and found some oil. Looks like the oil cooler is damaged. I am thinking about removing it all together. What do you guys think?

The guy that i bought it from decided to do burn outs (he only had it for a week) , so the fairings are covered in rubber.

Took off the fairings to do a quick engine inspection and found some oil. Looks like the oil cooler is damaged. I am thinking about removing it all together. What do you guys think?
These bikes run hot, any and all cooling is recommended.....

Keeping the oil cooler is beneficial, those Suzuki engineers weren't fooling around when they designed this bike...

Back