2006 Busa won't start after starter button repair

Ebusa

Registered
Hey guys starter button would not spring back out stayed engaged had it repaired at local shop rode it home. Bikes been sitting for about a week because of rain but suns out today tried to start it and nothing. The gauges did their sweep pushed button and not a pep I didn't hear fuel pump prime but shouldn't it have at least turned over. Help !!

Hey guys starter button would not spring back out stayed engaged had it repaired at local shop rode it home. Bikes been sitting for about a week because of rain but suns out today tried to start it and nothing. The gauges did their sweep pushed button and not a pep I didn't hear fuel pump prime but shouldn't it have at least turned over. Help !!
Where are you located?
If your anywhere in the NY area I would be willing to give you a hand. Otherwise check the things Mr. Brown suggested. If you have no fuel pump prime you won’t have crank.
I may also have a spare switch assembly some place if you need.

fuel pump didnt prime? check batt voltage and the kill switch.

Awesome...i thought maybe it might be in gear but...well i didnt want to suggest maybe human error always feel like it call you out as an idiot lol.

HEHE all good Ebusa. We all have them moments. Now get prepped for the fam to make fun of ya :) its gonna happen ...

Back