2006 Busa vrs 2012 ZZR 1400

Bubba Zanetti

Registered
Little drag race at the end and without spoiling it, it's not the result this forum might like. There's a K9 Gixxer 1000 and a Big Bang R1 in the mix too.

might have been a little closer if the busa rider wasnt bouncing of the rev limiter

Gotta lay off the limiter man. The 14 would win anyway but damn, for every gear the limiter hits could be a bike length loss.

Do you have and pics of how the camera is mounted?

Here's the forward facing mount with the 1 difference that I've run a MIC lead from under the seat to the that point also

IMG_1070.jpg

Rear facing, 1 1/2" arm on a ball mount

c6a6c9c7.jpg

And the underseat MIC with the colour coded wires to each of the mount points

3c973605.jpg

agree too worried about the front rising and that rev limiter wow, call boost by smith Greg and get a light it will help

Hint.... When you feel the bike not pulling as hard SHIFT! I cant remember watching the tach or even seeing the cheesy shift light on bright days when ripping it, go by feel.

I go by what the timeslips say as well as knowing where my HP/TQ is at in the first place. But yea you can definetly tell by the seat of pants. Most street racers I know rev too high.

Towards the end of the vid I was like "WOW!! these guys are nuts for riding that fast on the wrong side of the road...." :duh:

Hint.... When you feel the bike not pulling as hard SHIFT! I cant remember watching the tach or even seeing the cheesy shift light on bright days when ripping it, go by feel.

Easy when you are on yer own, not so when there is a big bang R1 in yer left ear :moon:

That it for what it is, a bit of fun

Back