2006 busa running bad

Sparky405

Registered
Hello guys I have another problem I recently had injectors cleaned and flow tested now bike runs very rick , backfires, and hesitates and stumbles . Bike seems to run fine when I unplug the intake air pressure sensor from the airbox . I thought maybe the vacuum line to the sensor was pinched but it's not. Bad sensor maybe ? Maybe someone had same issue figured I would ask before I send it off for repairs

I am unqualified for this but at least I can bump it with a reply.

Is the airbox bolted down tight with no leaks?

Can the atmospheric air sensor be swapped to test the functionality of the MAP sensor?

I am unqualified for this but at least I can bump it with a reply.

Is the airbox bolted down tight with no leaks?

Can the atmospheric air sensor be swapped to test the functionality of the MAP sensor?
I checked to make sure airbox was secure , flap inside opens with vacuum, the atmospheric pressure sensor has a different part number from the intake air pressure sensor . I'm kinda leaning towards it being something done during the injector swap since I didn't have this problem before but I've checked everything. Maybe it's a coincidence and my iap is bad

Did they pull off the throttle bodies? If so, it’s very easy to incorrectly reinstall, with the lower throttle body NOT reseated properly. You’d need to look with a small mirror and a light. This should create an over lean condition, but it is worth checking.
No codes being thrown?

Did they pull off the throttle bodies? If so, it’s very easy to incorrectly reinstall, with the lower throttle body NOT reseated properly. You’d need to look with a small mirror and a light. This should create an over lean condition, but it is worth checking.
No codes being thrown?
No codes! Throttle bodies weren't removed either. I messed with it again checked all connectors did resistance test on sensors. It doesn't start running bad until it warms up

Back