2006 Busa Owners Manual

reiny

Registered
Does anyone know where i can purchase a Owner smanual for my 2006 Hayabusa?
I've lost mine and i'd like to have one for reference.
Thanks in advance,
Reiny

Why wont it be pretty?

well, I know this is tedious, but if you need assitance, I have a nice manual I use all the time, If you explain what you need to see, I'll glady scan it and post it in PDF or JPEG form. and you should get all you need.

I dont normally use more than 1-3 pages of the manual when I do a job anyways :laugh:

If you don't get one over the weekend, PM me your email address and I'll copy and scan mine to you Monday when I get to work. Let me know if that'll work for you.

Thanks guys, your da bomb... I found it though... I feel like a tard... Oh well. It was in a place I thought I would've never put it... of course right? THANKS though! Glad to be a part of this forum.

Last edited:
For the next time you misplace it,it's also stickied in the DIY section. No search function needed just a little elbow grease so to speak.

Kept it pretty cause it's the weekend and I'm about to ride my baby and I'm pretty good mood with that thought. She'll get a bath today too. With a little Sunbathing time put in. Maybe a cruise down the beach. The Florida thing.

Have fun and Good Luck on your little Busa venture.

https://www.hayabusa.org/forum/maintenance-do-yourself/24284-permanent-shop-manual-hosting.html

So many names to keep up with and so little voices in my head to help me keep track! :laugh:

Back