2006 0 miles  new yosh full question

zorrac

Registered
i just installed a new yosh trs full system .. my bike has 0 miles did i need to replace the exhaust gaskets? any pointers? before i finish the job... thanks mark

The gaskets should be fine. I would have put a few hundred miles on the bike before going with a aftermarket system though. That's my opinion but there will be alot of different opinions on that.

Once a gasket is crushed...I'd replace it. But that is me. I'm kinda anal that way..... How do they look? Are you able to wait and get new gaskets first?

well i could have waited!!! but i got excited... i am still waaiting for pair block offs tuesday.. along with kn filter...always owned yamaha before this bike... it seems to me the yamahas were a bit better in quality of bolts or nuts.. the exhaust hanger nut was stripped had to drill it.. that sucked!!!!!!!! thankfully yosh provides a new nut and i had a new bolt... i have also put a new chainguard on those phillips head screws were sucky also... any thoughts...

whenever i get it back together i will post up some pics 06 le yosh trs, chian guard with license plate. silver undertail looks sweet.. zg double bubble, powercommander3usb, it has 0 miles cause its been real cold!!!!!! and i had a cold! cant wait fo a decent day!
tounge.gif

Back