2005 Red/Black Hayabusa!!!

Lucky34

Registered
WHOHOOOOOO.
I FINALLY got a Hayabusa. A Beautiful 2005 Red/Black busa. I've always wanted a Black/Gray, but after seeing the Red/Black... wow. It is AMAZING. It's everything I expected and more.

IMG_2168_web.JPG

last one, I promise
tounge.gif

well.. I might post more... after I remove the reflectors, warnings, put on a double-bubble, full exhaust, throw a turbo on it, etc etc etc
biggrin.gif

IMG_2195_web.JPG

Sweet!! Congrats on the new 05. Love that Red/Blk. Great pics.
biggrin.gif

<!--EDIT|BLKBLU04
Reason for Edit: None given...|1099797726 -->

Very nice. That would be my choice had I not just obtained an 04LE.

Oh, and try to cheer up...

Sharp looking bike. I like the black/red. It matches my jacket and helmet. Only thing about owning the burnt orange busa. Cant find anything with that color.

where in fl are you?
- I live in Lake Worth, go to school in Fort Lauderdale, and hang around anywhere in-between. I spend most of the time around Boca Raton and Fort Lauderdale.

Also, I didn't really like the Red/black THAT much when I saw it in the Suzuki website... I always liked the black/gray better, but when I went to the dealership and saw it in person... WOW.... the pictures don't do it justice. It looks beautiful in person. (especially right now, cause I just finished detailing it after riding for about 150 miles
thumbs-up.gif
)

Oh... and a little thing... has anyone noticed a sort of high-pitched beep, or whistle when accelerating exactly between 55 and 60 mph? (It's probably just the way the wind hits the bike... I just thought it was curious that it was ONLY between those speeds)
tounge.gif

Congrats on the new purchase...  Hey Busaman86  I live about 15 mins south of Ft Lauderdale E-Mail me if your up for a ride: Henryace1@aol.com or give me a call: 954-817-0608
The names Henry

<!--EDIT|henryace
Reason for Edit: None given...|1099811029 -->

Cool. Thanks Henry. My name's Felipe, btw.
It'd be awesome to get a group of busas down here and go for a ride sometime. (I'm gonna be pretty busy for the next few weeks... but maybe during thanksgiving break or something... it'd be great)

Back