2005 Hayabusa LE

Congrats on the new bike.
cool.gif

Did I miss something? Did you say you haven't taken the class yet? (as in MSF?)

If this is your first bike, then PLEASE take the class first, and then be extra carefull while you get use to the Busa.

If it's not your first bike, then.....Still be carefull till you get use to it.
wink.gif

I know the waiting is just killin ya
laugh.gif

Congrats on the new bike.
cool.gif

Did I miss something?  Did you say you haven't taken the class yet? (as in MSF?)

If this is your first bike, then PLEASE take the class first, and then be extra carefull while you get use to the Busa.

If it's not your first bike, then.....Still be carefull till you get use to it.
wink.gif

I know the waiting is just killin ya
laugh.gif
I'm not getting on that beast until after the class which is on May 14-15. Until them it will just look pretty for me.

Hi there, i live about 30 miles south of boston.
let me know if you want to go riding after your course... i am still trying to hook up with attic dog.. no luck yet... having to ride with the slow 600s :-(

j/k

so she's in the driveway begging to get rode, but i smacked her and told her i'm not ready yet. So she climbed back under the cover and went to sleep as I shouted wait until May 14th Damn it. I guess I told her. LOL!!!!

That type of wait must be like laying in between Beyonce and J-Lo, and you don't have a rubber !!

Fck it, I'd go raw !!

Be patient it will be well worth it. Have fun. I know it is pretty up there this time of year. I spent some time in Norwood, Boston, and Providence before. It can be real nice. I met a girl in Prov. (this is before I was married). She was black and Dominican, I wanted to hit that just about as bad as you want ride that Busa !!

That type of wait must be like laying in between Beyonce and J-Lo, and you don't have a rubber !!

Fck it, I'd go raw !!

Be patient it will be well worth it.  Have fun.  I know it is pretty up there this time of year.  I spent some time in Norwood, Boston, and Providence before.  It can be real nice.  I met a girl in Prov. (this is before I was married).  She was black and Dominican, I wanted to hit that just about as bad as you want ride that Busa !!
now that you mention it, its the same thing!

Back