2005 "busa" Mods ?

Damage Case

Registered
Firstly hi to one and all of you fellow 'Busa' Owners out there
I have just joined the ranks only a couple of weeks ago after i bought a totally standard 2005 Hayabusa with only 5150miles on her clocks which is in superb condition and the only mod she has had done is have a larger aluminium radiator fitted. This is the 1st time i have owned a Busa but i have ridden bikes (only) for 32yrs and counting in fact iv'e never been behind a wheel of a car never mind own one + i also own a 2003 ZZR1200 which is my day to day bike. Anyway having never owned a Busa before i wanted too know if there are any good/sensible mods that i could do to mine to make it any faster......yes i know its the age old question of 'SPEED' im only asking as i was looking at a gen1 with the 220mph clocks on but when i saw this one up for sale i had to buy it as it was a real bargain at 4000 quid and only just run in. Thanks in advance
"RIDE FREE RIDE SAFE" :newbie:

s-l1600 (2).jpg

There are a lot of mods you can do to make her faster. Reflash the ecu, exhaust, there are a couple of air box mods you could do (large or small). All these mods can easily be found with the search function. The amount of speed and power you can get out of a busa is only limited to the amount of money you have in the bank.

There are a lot of mods you can do to make her faster.

Re - flash the ecu, exhaust,
there are a couple of air box mods you could do (large or small).

All these mods can easily be found with the search function.

The amount of speed and power you can get out of a Hayabusa is only limited to the amount of money you have in the bank.

Your first modification should be done to the kickstand ~ nothing else until you've reached it's limits while riding . . .

Back