2005 Blue/Silver Busa STOLEN!!!

BanditKing

Registered
came down this morning and she wasn't there.
thought i was dreaming...nightmare...

...she was there yesterday evening when i came home.

i live in a condo with underground parking, 24 hour security, cameras everywhere and remote/passcard only access to the garage.

theives are evil and should all have there hands cut off.

i want my bike back!!

post_6_33681_KOH0020.JPG

Sorry to hear about your bike. Please tell me you had it insured.

And please tell me why the 24 hour security failed? Anyone reviewing the tapes for the cameras on-site?

I'm sorry...I hope you find whomever took it
sad.gif

Security should be liable to replace it. Any large vehicles should be suspected. This should be recoverable.

That sucks, I hope you find your baby in one piece....

note to self: call insurance company ASAP for insurance!

I serioiusly hope you had insurance to cover it.  Did you ask them to review the security tapes?  WTF!  I'm so sorry to hear that.  It really p*sses me off that we work our arses off to get the things we have and some scumbag, good for nothing, un-employed & un-employable piece of s*it can just come along and help himself...  

rant.gif

I am very sorry to hear about your baby being gone. I also agree the security should replace it. But please say the insurance will replace it.

Just realized your from Canada.... Hope they catch the **** and you get your bike back! Same ole story here in the States, darn thieves....

They got thiefs in Canada
rock.gif
, never would'da thought
laugh.gif

All fun aside, Sorry
sad.gif
for you're loss, but look at it this way. Now you know how you want your new one set up. So all's not loss ! Just don't get down, just keep on going and make the BEST out of the situation. Especially since you can't change anything  
beerchug.gif

Sorry for your loss bro, she was a beauty...
+100 on cutting their hands off. If they can't provide the tapes to you or the local authorities, I would suspect an inside job.

I know exactly where you're coming from about 2 weeks ago my garage was broken into. Fortunately my Busa and a Harley were locked and alarmed so they didn't get the bikes. But they got all my learthers gloves, a helmet and Oakley. $2000 or so worth . I just couldn't believe it. The invasion you feel is incredable. They didn't get my bikes, but its just the point of someone steeling from you. Totally sorry about you loosing your Busa to thieves.

Back