2005 Blue/Silver Busa STOLEN!!!

guns.gif
the little b@sTURDS.

This is why I thank God I have a garage. It's a tight fit in there, but every time I don't feel like putting the bike away, I think of examples like this and it gets my @$$ out there.

Dude hope you get your ride back. That totally sucks.

That sucks!
They need to catch the piece of $h!T cut around his butt hole and pull his guts out like a rope with some hungry dogs around.

that sucks! i smell an inside job. check with the security guard and start interrogating. good luck!
mad.gif

man that gives me a sick feeling. sorry about your bike.

I have had so many people trigger my Scorpio SR-i500SE into a rousing show of light and sound at 4:00 am or in the afternoons (when its quiet).

My least "favorite" recollection was finding my bike pushed off a few feet from where it was when I left it after the parking lot was empty. It had just finished raining, and they (those who we never talk about)were doing what they did best, exploiting the moment. What can I say? They are professionals.

My anger and sympathies are with you.

firedevil.gif

NOOOOOOOOOOOOO! man that sucks. I hope you get her back or at least find the thieves
guns.gif

(steelhead @ Nov. 09 2006,03:00) What can I say? They are professionals.
Don't give 'em any credit. Theives like this are cowards. When was the last time a thief ever challenged a guy to a fist fight for the prize of the bike with an equal sized target?

Nah, they sneak around in the dark, hiding thier chickensh!t asses in the night, praying and hoping the owner never sees them in the act. They know that if they are seen, they'll run.

They are chickensh!t. No other way to say it.

Even a robber of a C-store will carry a gun because he's chickensh!t. Make no mistake about it, if they are professional anything at all, it's professional chickensh!ts.

They take chickensh!t to a professional level. But it's still the same old chickensh!t.

guns.gif

--Wag--

With Canada's gun laws I thought there would be no crime in Canada?

Well, I guess the thieves know they are the only ones armed?

Sorry Man!

Man, very sorry! Hate the thieves!

The garage should be liable. I park in a similar place, and they have their liability policy right there on the wall by the entrance. Something along the lines of up to US$25,000.00

Back