2004 RED Hayabusa

boosz

Registered
Ok here is the ONLY picture of the 2004 RED Busa that I known of.....  I met the owner of the site at the dealership where the day he ordered his RED busa..... He already has a blue/silver (if my memory is right) shown and when I asked WHY another Busa...he says "can never have too many Busa's"
I have to agree with him!!!
http://www.hayabusa.ca/

<!--EDIT|boosz
Reason for Edit: "forgot the link!"|1074974985 -->

I know the picture quality is a little bad.......but.........It's the only one of a RED one I've ever found!

Holy crap!! The SE for 2004 is going to be red!! That's awesome.
cool.gif

Pretty sure this is still smoke and mirrors... It would be cool but I am skeptical...

Hmmm I'm a little skeptical as well... The picture quality makes me even more skeptical... Sharp bike, but if I didn't know better I'ld swear it was one of Revlis's photoshop bikes
wow.gif

I think it's just a custom paint job. There's not ONE single decal on it that says "SUZUKI". It may be an SE, but there's no way Suzuki would let it go out of their doors without their name on it.

The reflectors are already gone. Looks like a ZG DB windscreen is on it too. I don't see the GSX1300-R logo on it either.

I know the official info. isn't out on the Suzuki site yet but trust me guys it's real.

See my post on 04 GSXR's, call IGGY and ask him. He has been to the dealer meetings and knows what he is talking about.

Josh
blues.gif

P.S. I think the picture above is PHOTOSHOPPED but the RED will be available for 04 in Canada!

Before they added the photos, it did say on their site that red was a color scheme being offered.

The official pics should be out by March.

I'm almost positive suzuki canada had the red SE on their website for a minute or two by mistake. I would imagine that guy photoshopped the red bike because he's excited.

Could be. That makes since that someone was trying to show what it would look like. It will be neat to see what the true RED looks like when it comes out.

Besides it is very pretty. Just stands out a little too much for me. I like the more subtle colors on Busas.
wink.gif
wink.gif

wink.gif

I think it is bogus/not really from Suzuki/photoshopped/etc.... Call me physcic.....

rock.gif

Back