2004 Busa grounds disappear when ignition is on

busa noob

Registered
gen 1 busa I shorted the ignition orange and red wire it blew the fuse I replaced the fuse but now I have an issue MY GROUNDS ARE ONLY PRESENT WHEN IGNITION IS OFF
when I turn the ignition on the grounds disappear this engine is transplanted into a trike btw reopened my harness to see if there was a short or burn wire but I can't find anything yet this happens with or without computer ecu in place. any suggestions?

gen 1 busa I shorted the ignition orange and red wire it blew the fuse I replaced the fuse but now I have an issue MY GROUNDS ARE ONLY PRESENT WHEN IGNITION IS OFF
when I turn the ignition on the grounds disappear this engine is transplanted into a trike btw reopened my harness to see if there was a short or burn wire but I can't find anything yet this happens with or without computer ecu in place. any suggestions?
Have you reversed the wires to the ignition? Is some/all of it custom wiring or is a stock harness in use?
Rubb.

Have you reversed the wires to the ignition? Is some/all of it custom wiring or is a stock harness in use?
Rubb.
stock harness i didnt reverse anything after fuse blew i noticed i had no headlight so i did the normal chks
and noticed when i shut everything down i have ground but if i turn ign on they go away

Last edited:
Back