2004 blue/silver or silver/blue

yaesu

Registered
I bought this bike used and I know you will want PICS.That will be coming when I get home from work.
I have been looking at different things and I want to know
if I take pictures of the Exhaust and can some one tell me if they had put on full exhasut or slip ons.I know they put an tail section kit,but don't know what king it is.There is more lights on it for the turn signals than it came with.You can see the turn signals big time when they are on. Maybe that is why they are on there you could not see the other one's very good in the daytime. I have put it in the house to do so cleaning and mods to it since winter is on its way.
Thanks and will get PICS up later this evening.

What kind of cans does it have on yoshi,D&D, etc. Is it single or dual?

just look under if they are black headers prolly oem if stainless/aftermarket take some close pics someone can tell because of the midpipes there is a visual dif.
wink.gif

Don't know yet I guess. Bike is still new to me and just looking around and seiing what is out there to do to it,which I have found alot of things.Thinking about getting the Helibars and an alarm first. Got sometime now that winter is coming on.

Does it have brake lines and pads? If not you might want to order some longer front lines when you get the helibars. How many miles is on it?

I like the sound.

My bothers bike are so loud that you have to be careful.
You can get caught doing anything real fast.He likes them real loud,guess he likes getting the attenion.He has single can on his.

Back