2004 Black/Purple Busa pics?

FormulaZR

Registered
Guys, I'm looking for GOOD pictures of a 2004 Black/Purple Hayabusa. There are several pictures on the internet, but very few that give a good idea of the purple color. Does anyone have GOOD pictures of the purple on these bikes? I know the paint "code" is YAT - Plum Purple Metallic.

Thanks,
Zach

Here is one

004.jpg

Here are a couple of mine I took this summer including couple professional action pics courtesy of Rick Clemson at Busa Stmpede in Reno, NV
Busa 48.jpg
Busa 46.jpg
Stampede14.jpg
Stampede13.jpg

Busa 48.jpg

Busa 46.jpg

Stampede14.jpg

Stampede13.jpg

Thanks for the pics! I have a silver/gray 2002, and I'm thinking about having all the Sonic Silver changed to Plum Purple Metallic...

Question guys - I am *planning* on changing the silver on my bike to this purple; but leaving the gray. Any idea what a 50/50 mix of Sonic Silver and Plum Purple Metallic would look like?

Can't decide whether to do Plum Purple Metallic with my Galaxy Silver; or if the purple would need to be lightened up a little bit...

...it's still really hard for me to tell how dark the Plum Purple Metallic really is; especially since it's against black on the 04 bikes...

Get a close color strip of vinyl or paint something with the color u r thinking so u can hold it to your silver to compare

Back