2003 Suzuki Hayabusa Gsx 1300r 40th Anniversary Edition

Bryanmpsa

Registered
Hayabusa_zpsej5sjwfg.jpg

My Brother recently passed away and I am trying to determine the value of his Hayabusa.
Only ridden from the dealership to his house. So this bike has only 7 miles on it.
I would really appreciate your help determining the value of this beautiful beast. Can you help?

Last edited:
First off sorry for the loss of your brother. Hate to be the bearer of bad news, but the bike probably isn't worth as much as it would be if he had rode it. It has sat for thirteen years, it will have to be gone completely through, and it isn't a sought after year. I am just guessing here but I would say if you could get 4g-4500 jump on it. Good luck with the sale. It is a nice looking bike.

First off sorry for the loss of your brother. Hate to be the bearer of bad news, but the bike probably isn't worth as much as it would be if he had rode it. It has sat for thirteen years, it will have to be gone completely through, and it isn't a sought after year. I am just guessing here but I would say if you could get 4g-4500 jump on it. Good luck with the sale. It is a nice looking bike.

Thank you for your help. It's at a Suzuki shop now getting gone through. I was under the impression it was a sought after year. I thought my brother told me that it was the fastest production bike ever made.

As far as I know the copper 99 is the only one that that is starting to be "sought after". Don't get me wrong there is nothing wrong with an 03. Mechanically it is actually better than the 99-01 models. As far as being the fastest bike ever made that was the 99 and suzuki kept the title for several years on a technicality. We still love them all though.

Sorry to hear about your brother :(

That is a beautiful Busa; always been a fan. I've got an '03 silver/gray and it's been a solid bike for 13 years. Good luck with whatever you opt to do with it.

It has a bit more desirability due to its color and labeling. It was a limited edition bike. I have 2 of them. One is for sale now. I am not getting the first nibble at KBB value pricing. If you were closer, I'd be pretty ticked if you were trying to see it. Cuz I'd snap yours up in a half second if I was buying.

That's a beautiful ride and that is a ride that people seek out. Best of luck, and sry about your brothers passing.

Back