2003 busa water pump

Nicholas

Registered
ive checked everything from my coolant passage ways and everything i could think of, but as soon as i start pouring water/coolant into the radiator it just starts pouring out of the waterpump, anyone got one for sale cheap-ish i would be in love with u, lol no homo but its the only thing that is holding me back from riding

thanks everyone. oh and if anyone know a real way to test a water pump just to make sure its it let me know, thanks everyone again

this is why i dont think it can go in or set in and deeper, if im wrong anyone anyone feel free to correct me

red is where the coolant flows out of and yellow is the pump mounting bolts

IMG00176-20100703-1922.jpg

yea, nothing wrong with 0-ring, its keeping the oil on the inside, but thanks

anyone know what happens when a water pump goes *bad*?

ok well the problem was a internal gasket, a buddy sold me one of his water pumps he had layin around from his old busa, its solid and doesnt leak,.... just so everyone else know and learns about the busa water pump in the picture is all of our water pumps, the hole keeps the coolant from mixing in the oil when the gasket goes bad.....

sn... kinda shocked none of the racers/builders knew about it or if they did didnt say anything.....

weep hole,,as I mentioned b4 in your other post,,,,,,,,,,when a water pump on anything goes bad,,,it ussually[ not always] but most 90% of the time,,leaks out the weep hole,,showing you the pump is going bad,,it will atill pump,,but its weak and will eventually fail and water will gush out,,,,,,,,,,,,as mentioned in the other post that you wrote,,,Happens to cars more often

Last edited:
Back