2002 Turbo Hayabusa

gsxr1216

Registered
2002 Turbo Hayabusa. Perfect shape has 6,700 miles. and makes 300 RWHP.

30+ high resolution pictures at this link:
2002 Turbo Hayabusa by marinejobpics

MCXpress header and plenum, decompressed motor, 4 secondary fuel injectors in the plenum run by a MCX piggyback fuel controller with secondary fuel pump, Full exhaust, MCX muffler with billet end caps.
Ohlins drag shock by Brock
McIntosh alumipro arm with air in tank (6-8" over stock)
Raptor shift light
Complete cycle-tek air kill/shift system.
Dual regulators on arm for shift and boost controller. ( 2lb nitrous bottle for air supply )
MSBC boost controller. control boost by gear.
MTC 2 stage lock up clutch. Billet quick access clutch cover. Also has a complete stock clutch with big springs in it.

I have all of the MCX paper work for the turbo kit, and I have the proper cables to talk to the secondary ECU.

All new parts in 2014, I pretty much went through the entire bike top to bottom and spent close to $4500 in parts alone.
Ape valve keepers
Ape valve springs
APE cam chain tensioner
MRE Tranny race cut,
APE cam chain tensioner
HV oil gear
APE case stud set
APE cylinder stud set
Ape head nuts,
Ape Tool steel shift shafts,
Robinson low 1st gear,
Robinson billet output shaft
Full engine rebuild with all new main and rod bearings, rings, gaskets, o-rings, cam chain, oil pump, ETC
Dynojet PC-V fuel controller, dynojet Auto tune, Dynojet POD-300 with data logger capability of about 20 different things.
R1 chrome wheels with tires with under 1500 miles
Glow shift fuel pressure, oil pressure, and boost gauges.

2018, New lithium antigravity battery

Bike is in mint condition with 6,700 miles on it currently, clean and clear NY title

I don't NEED to sell the bike but I really don't ride it much so that is why it is for sale. Don't waste my time with low ball offers, have cash available to buy it, NOT looking for any trades. There are no test rides until the bike is paid for 100% in cash.

Bike will come with tons of extras from my 15 years of owning hayabusa's lots of part still in the OEM Suzuki wrappers, front and rear Handy stands, ETC

RC Aurora drag wheels (last picture) front and rear with rear billet bead lock available at an additional cost on top of the bike.

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

9.jpg

10.jpg

11.jpg

12.jpg

13.jpg

15.jpg

16.jpg

17.jpg

18.jpg

14.jpg

TIMMYDUCK

Head Woodchuck
Donating Member
Registered
Member since 2004 ?

You must remember to post V.I.N and price .

This girl is sweet and will move fast.

How much was that you wanted ?

jeffgordons24

Registered
Oh man I am in love!!
Jeeze that bike is like my dream, how did you like the turbo with the exhaust in tact? I am hoping to get a turbo on my bike next year and tossing around the idea of keeping my exhaust in place to keep the nostalgia that is my bike.
This is a beautifully setup bike and sure it will be gone very quickly as others have said. If I somehow fell into a pile of cash tomo you would be my first call.

ali123

Registered

MCXpress header and plenum, decompressed motor, 4 secondary fuel injectors in the plenum run by a MCX piggyback fuel controller with secondary fuel pump, Full exhaust, MCX muffler with billet end caps.
Raptor shift light
Dual regulators on arm for shift and boost controller. ( 2lb nitrous bottle for air supply )
MTC 2 stage lock up clutch. Billet quick access clutch cover. Also has a complete stock clutch with big springs in it.

I have all of the MCX paper work for the turbo kit, and I have the proper cables to talk to the secondary ECU.

All new parts in 2014, I pretty much went through the entire bike top to bottom and spent close to $4500 in parts alone.
Ape valve keepers
Ape valve springs
APE cam chain tensioner
MRE Tranny race cut,
APE cam chain tensioner
HV oil gear
APE case stud set
APE cylinder stud set
Ape head nuts,
Robinson low 1st gear,
Full engine rebuild with all new main and rod bearings, rings, gaskets, o-rings, cam chain, oil pump, ETC
Dynojet PC-V fuel controller, dynojet Auto tune, Dynojet POD-300 with data logger capability of about 20 different things.

Bike is in mint condition with 6,700 miles on it currently, clean and clear NY title

I don't NEED to sell the bike but I really don't ride it much so that is why it is for sale. Don't waste my time with low ball offers, have cash available to buy it, NOT looking for any trades. There are no test rides until the bike is paid for 100% in cash.

Bike will come with tons of extras from my 15 years of owning hayabusa's lots of part still in the OEM Suzuki wrappers, front and rear Handy stands, ETC

RC Aurora drag wheels (last picture) front and rear with rear billet bead lock available at an additional cost on top of the bike.

View attachment 1597675

View attachment 1597676

View attachment 1597677

View attachment 1597678

View attachment 1597679

View attachment 1597680

View attachment 1597681

View attachment 1597682

View attachment 1597683

View attachment 1597684

View attachment 1597685

View attachment 1597686

View attachment 1597688

View attachment 1597689

View attachment 1597690

View attachment 1597691

View attachment 1597693

Raptor shift light

Ape valve keepers
Ape valve springs
APE cam chain tensioner
MRE Tranny race cut,
APE cam chain tensioner
HV oil gear
APE case stud set
APE cylinder stud set
Ape head nuts,
Robinson low 1st gear,

View attachment 1597675

View attachment 1597676

View attachment 1597677

View attachment 1597678

View attachment 1597679

View attachment 1597680

View attachment 1597681

View attachment 1597682

View attachment 1597683

View attachment 1597684

View attachment 1597685

View attachment 1597686

View attachment 1597688

View attachment 1597689

View attachment 1597690

View attachment 1597691

View attachment 1597693
how much u lookin to get for the wheels?

Rocketmn

Registered
It looks like my old Velocity Stage 2 Turbo I have now on my 02' that was installed in 04'. My Velocity Plenum puts this one to shame though..The Welds on this Plenum are crappy. Need pictures of Turbo, Exhaust manifold Welds/Pipes. Wonder how old it is. Any oil problems? Does it smoke? How do all of the Electronics work? I would have to see this Bike Dyno'ed with Sheets Before I even thought about Putting Any Money On It ....Could be a Great Bike, who knows? Then Again...Pretty Pictures ain't everything!

ali123

Registered
It looks like my old Velocity Stage 2 Turbo I have now on my 02' that was installed in 04'. My Velocity Plenum puts this one to shame though..The Welds on this Plenum are crappy. Need pictures of Turbo, Exhaust manifold Welds/Pipes. Wonder how old it is. Any oil problems? Does it smoke? How do all of the Electronics work? I would have to see this Bike Dyno'ed with Sheets Before I even thought about Putting Any Money On It ....Could be a Great Bike, who knows? Then Again...Pretty Pictures ain't everything!
and that's the thing.... ure 100 percent correct.... the devil is in the details.... LOOK before anyone leaps...………...

gsxr1216

Registered
For some reason I cannot edit the original post, which is why the price and VIN are not in it....

Anyway, price is $12k

VIN# JS1GW71A0221048433

Whats the price? (or did I miss it somewhere?)
Nice bike btw!
$12k, my screw up in the ad:D

Gorgeous bike! Fully setup by the looks!

What times does it run?
Previous owner (Belmans for any of you old school Hayabusa people you know who they are) ran 8.40's with it on 18 lbs. i run it 10lbs and it goes 9.0's i was 225lbs suited. i havent had it to the track in probably 3 years now.

Member since 2004 ?

You must remember to post V.I.N and price .

This girl is sweet and will move fast.

How much was that you wanted ?
Yes member since 2004, i was mostly posting back on suzukihayabusa.org back then

Price for the Aurora’s
They are for sale to someone buying the bike 1st, if they dont want them then i will list them for sale separately.

Its a MCXpress kit, not a velocity. No it doesnt smoke....
what do you mean "how do all of the electronics work" be specific on what you would like to know.
Bike was dynoed at Ryan Schnitz's when the previous owner had it.

ali123

Registered
For some reason I cannot edit the original post, which is why the price and VIN are not in it....

Anyway, price is $12k

VIN# JS1GW71A0221048433

$12k, my screw up in the ad:D

Previous owner (Belmans for any of you old school Hayabusa people you know who they are) ran 8.40's with it on 18 lbs. i run it 10lbs and it goes 9.0's i was 225lbs suited. i havent had it to the track in probably 3 years now.

Yes member since 2004, i was mostly posting back on suzukihayabusa.org back then

They are for sale to someone buying the bike 1st, if they dont want them then i will list them for sale separately.

Its a MCXpress kit, not a velocity. No it doesnt smoke....
what do you mean "how do all of the electronics work" be specific on what you would like to know.
Bike was dynoed at Ryan Schnitz's when the previous owner had it.
cmon man... bike has been for sale for 9 months... and u don't wanna price the wheels? for the record.... its a gorgeous bike, just needs a seller that is a salesman.... ebay this bad boy/cycletrader etc.... tell u what... ill drive out to Rochester and pick the wheels up.... all we gotta do is agree on a price.

gsxr1216

Registered
cmon man... bike has been for sale for 9 months... and u don't wanna price the wheels? for the record.... its a gorgeous bike, just needs a seller that is a salesman.... ebay this bad boy/cycletrader etc.... tell u what... ill drive out to Rochester and pick the wheels up.... all we gotta do is agree on a price.
I don't really want to sell the wheels until the bike is gone because if i do decide to take it to the track sometime i need that rear wheel because it has the hookup tire and the sprocket that i run for 1/4 mile. If your really that interested in them send me a PM with a reasonable offer and i'll think about it.

As for Ebay, doubtful i will put it there because they are getting ridiculous on fees, they take about 10% of the sale price by the time your done now. I've done several hundred sales on Ebay including bikes, but most were back when the fees were more resonable...:beerchug:

ali123

Registered
I don't really want to sell the wheels until the bike is gone because if i do decide to take it to the track sometime i need that rear wheel because it has the hookup tire and the sprocket that i run for 1/4 mile. If your really that interested in them send me a PM with a reasonable offer and i'll think about it.

As for Ebay, doubtful i will put it there because they are getting ridiculous on fees, they take about 10% of the sale price by the time your done now. I've done several hundred sales on Ebay including bikes, but most were back when the fees were more resonable...:beerchug:
there are ways to get around ebay "fees"..... once communication is established by a seller and buyer.... screw ebay// end the listing... ebay is allll about casting a HUGE net....

Latest Bikes

• Hayabusa Addict
    From back to front; 2014 9.99 index champion 2005 all motor class...
    • Motonutz916
    • Updated:
  • My Gen 3 Busa
    Photos of my 10 year freshen up on my 2009 Hayabusa. Parts highlights...
    • fallenarch
    • Updated:
  • Art 05 Hayabusa
    hayabusa 05
    • VIPER
    • Updated:
  • toads L2
    L2 as it is ridden today
    • ROADTOAD1340
    • Updated:
  • Busa in another part of Cornwall
    Cotehele pretty spot but residents didn't appreciate the Busa. I guess...
    • Grumpyoldjohn
    • Updated:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DjDaxBoogie