2002 hayabusa no code and no fuel

ronracingcar

Registered
I have no fuel the fuel pump works injectors work p,put quick start and i have spark but i have no codes on the computer any ideas on where to check

The 2002 Busa has the in-tank fuel pump, remove the pump and check for any blockage, the filter, the pump housing etc.
Also check the fuel pressure regulator for correct operation.
Just because the pump runs, does not mean it's 'working', as in delivering fuel to the fuel rail at the correct pressure and at the correct flow rate.
Is there any fuel coming out of the hose to the rail while the pump is running?

Im sorry this might not be a 2002 it has a rebuild title that says 02 . the fuel pump is located outside the fuel tank . yes i do have fuel in the rail.

i have power to the injectors with the switch on and a ground signal until i turn on the ignition and then it goes away

Im sorry this might not be a 2002 it has a rebuild title that says 02 . the fuel pump is located outside the fuel tank . yes i do have fuel in the rail.
Ok, so that changes things a little . . .
I have a 99 with external pump, they are known for problems, mine was blocked but not completely blocked, the pump sits in a plastic sleeve inside the housing.
The plastic sleeve has a fine mesh screen on the end of it, that gets covered in crud and needs cleaning.
There's entire threads and tutorials devoted to this . .
Heres my thread and pics to show you how it is . .

heres another one . . .

the key in the on position and hit the starter button i have power to one side of the injectors the yellow wire but nothing on the other wire gray when i try to check for ground or power

Back