2001 turbo Hayabusa fresh engine

Turbo01

Registered
I am selling a 2001 gt30 turbocharged Hayabusa. The engine was just built, less than 200 miles on it. Has wiseco 9.5:1 turbo pistons, forged h- beam rods w/arp2000 bolts, balance shaft removed and gear removed from crank, rotating assembly fully balanced, ape head studs, cometic head gasket, kpmi turbo valve springs,and new ss intake valves. New valve job and valve lash set to spec by machine shop. The bike has a 340lph in tank pump and 48lb injectors and is tuned using a pcv pti. The wastegate is only set to 5.5psi now, but I have an innovate scg1, that is a dual gauge, boost and wideband, or afr. Also a boost controller. The bike has forged wheels and custom paint with gator skin seats, also solo tail and two mathcing suomy helmets. Asking 11kobo, Call Troy 386- 307-0598

Dopey

Registered
If I need to pay a fee for my first post being a classified I will let me know ?
There's the occasional issue with people coming around and trying to sell stuff with there first post and it not being real legit. Usually best to head to the new owners area and introduce yourself, it goes a long way here on the org. Nice looking bike btw,GLWS

Turbo01

Registered
There's the occasional issue with people coming around and trying to sell stuff with there first post and it not being real legit. Usually best to head to the new owners area and introduce yourself, it goes a long way here on the org. Nice looking bike btw,GLWS
I am legit. Call my number and we can video chat or whatever it's called

POWERHOUSE

Frank
Donating Member
Registered
We all welcome you to the forum, I kinda laughed when I saw it was your first post, knowing you would catch some h*ll because you didn't introduce yourself first. Sort of a tradition around here, don't take it personal. We all like turbo bikes with nice wheels, so GLWS. There was a first post a few months back where a guy was looking for a frame . . . :banana:

Latest Bikes

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Blvdiq2