2001 pc3usb on 2002 Busa(HELP!!!)

gixxer1kr

Registered
Hey guys question for ya.I have an 02 and had an issue last year with my PC3.Never really worried much but was just wondering about doing a custom map.And went out and looked at my PC and its a 320-410(in little number it says for 320-411) .Its for a 2001 which is the odd ball year as the 99-00 are the same and 02-07 are the same.I put in a Akropovic Evo with Tre and K&N.I was able to download the 2001 map for the PC and it runs much better than the 0 map that was on it.I get about 28 or 29 mpg city and 33 or so highway.Its been running on this PC since ive owned the bike since last year.I can only download 99-00 and 2001 year maps which are night and day.Is it ok.I read that its ok if its custom tuned.Should i get the 02-07 model or dyno tune this one.My guess is the bike was bought brand new in 02 and the 02 PC wasnt available yet.Any ideas!!If i do a custom map is there anything else i should do b4 the tune.And should i remove the tre.Pairvalve and good and small airbox mod,p.s. i even called Dynojet and got nowhere.

Last edited:
Hey dont go through any more frustration go to boostbysmith.com and look at the ecu flashing the more I am finding out it is the sam as having the pc3usb plus all the addons and even more without any of those room taking boxes.:thumbsup:

Back