2001 busa with hmf dual high mount favor???

kaminskitj

Registered
I have a 2001 Suzuki Hayabusa and just had a HMF Full Exhaust Dual High Mount system installed. The next day after I got my bike back I noticed the plastic on the right hand side lower on the bike was melting (already melted too far to do anything with), I had a buddy trim it up for me because there was a piece about to fall off. The next day I noticed the swing arm on the left hand side of the bike was chaffing with the mid pipe and had already grinded down the swing arm brace ( I had a buddy help me re-position the mid pipe to stop the chaffing). The next day I noticed that the plastic on the left hand side lower was cracked about a five or six inch crack in it. I was wondering if there is any motorcycle mechanic that would be willing to take a look at the pictures of the damage and then write me a paragraph or two something that I could use in small claims to say that this damage happened because the exhaust system was not properly installed if you would give me your e-mail address and I could e-mail you the photos. thanks.

Back