2000 hayabusa suspension set-up

dartkilla

Registered
hey all, i'm addicated to the 1/4 mile seen however, i struggle with the suspension set-up, i currently have a 8.5/1 compression ratio with 8.7lb of boost. i have dog bone's , stretched 6"'s , lowered 3"'s, 190 u-soft, and my best time is 9.256 @150.8 mph with a 1.59 60', i know there's a 8.99 in this bike ,but need to work on my 60' through suspension . my tire pressure is at 10-11lb's , the suspension is completely stock, and i know there's much better product's out there ,but would like to work with what i can afford right now. does anyone have a rough idea where to begin setting this pain in the a@@ up ? feel free to ask any question's that will help me get to my goal....thank's in advance!

dartkilla

Registered
hey all, i'm addicated to the 1/4 mile seen however, i struggle with the suspension set-up, i currently have a 8.5/1 compression ratio with 8.7lb of boost. i have dog bone's , stretched 6"'s , lowered 3"'s, 190 u-soft, and my best time is 9.256 @150.8 mph with a 1.59 60', i know there's a 8.99 in this bike ,but need to work on my 60' through suspension . my tire pressure is at 10-11lb's , the suspension is completely stock, and i know there's much better product's out there ,but would like to work with what i can afford right now. does anyone have a rough idea where to begin setting this pain in the a@@ up ? feel free to ask any question's that will help me get to my goal....thank's in advance!
:dunno:

dartkilla

Registered
anyone?

Mellow77

Feelin' Froggy
Donating Member
Registered
Sorry, I don't have any help for the drag strip. I will say I'm extremely disappointed in the stock suspension adjust ability and travel compared to most other sport bikes. I imagine the lack of travel would actually help you on the strip though.