2000 Busa Non Start

Gordon.........

Registered
Hi all

hope you can help, I have a 2000 busa and the fuel pipes split under the tank, I have replaced the pipes but now it turns over bit wont start. never any issues before this with starting. I hear a double click from the main module when I turn the ignition on. has anyone else had this experience. I'm wondering if it's the fuel pump or relay? or do you need to prime the system?

any help would be greatly appreciated

regards

Guys we have a 1st time poster with a problem.

When you say fuel pipes , Do you mean the fuel rail ?

I believe the Fuel pump is exterior on the 1999-2000 year models.

Guys we have a 1st time poster with a problem.

When you say fuel pipes , Do you mean the fuel rail ?

I believe the Fuel pump is exterior on the 1999-2000 year models.

hiya.

thanks for reply.

it was the feed and return rubber hose from the tank to an accumulator or pump if that is it.

I've never had issues with it before this?

Hi all

hope you can help, I have a 2000 busa and the fuel pipes split under the tank, I have replaced the pipes but now it turns over bit wont start. never any issues before this with starting. I hear a double click from the main module when I turn the ignition on. has anyone else had this experience. I'm wondering if it's the fuel pump or relay? or do you need to prime the system?

any help would be greatly appreciated

regards
Double click could be a seized fuel pump, unusual but not impossible. Can you give the pump assembly a hit, on the main body, as you switch on the ignition? It’s possible some dirt has jammed inside the pump the out of tank fuel pump set up, was prone to problems.

Back