200 MPH pass

Very Cool....
beerchug.gif

(bigoltool @ Dec. 19 2006,13:22) Amazing to think about the dynamics in play there!!! Amazing horsepower and grip will do things to a bike the engineers never imagined in their wildest dreams!  
firedevil.gif
I actually called the Zuki Engineers and they told me if the rear tire pressure was at 42psi that never would have happened
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
ices_rofl.gif

Sorry, Couldn't resist!

laugh.gif

HOLY JUMPING HAYABUSA BATMAN!  Its interesting to take a bmx move to the street!  Sweet bunny hop!.............................  That is scary.  He didn't even have his foot on the pegs yet!!!!!!

I here tell there is a nice rood down this way it’s about 20 miles wit a lot of nice strait sections and a few nice curves no cross roads. If you have your Speedo pegged you will leave the road 5 or 6 times from some small rises in the road. Talk about a thrill or some would say pucker factor.
tounge.gif

which firm did that turbo kit ? Velocity Racing owner Barry Henson ?

i think that boy needs a pilot license and i belive that was sr speed with a close approach to st

Man, what a ride like that must feel like. Take a good look boys,
bowdown.gif
super.gif
most of us will never know.

(BigDiesel @ Dec. 19 2006,18:08) Holy ShEEE--itttt!  
SHOCKED.gif

wow.gif
..........that wuz AWESOME!!!
super.gif

beerchug.gif

that rider has cojones that are far larger n stronger than those of mere mortal men-to fight that beast down, get it on track n NAIL IT AGAIN, after almost flipping it over-the skill involved there is just amazing to me. Read about his 6-sec pass in SuperStreetBike last week, but they made no mention, nor had any fotos of this awesome stunt he pulled!

That manuever right there earns more props IMO than any crazy-footie-wheelie combo other stunters pull-that whole thing was just SICK!
bowdown.gif
I agree 100% he has hugemungous cojones!!!
eek2.gif
bowdown.gif

bowdown.gif

Back