200/50 Zr17

I know holy thread revival...but i want to know if anyone has experienced negative results with this setup. I am looking to put this size on my turbo busa.
A narrower 195, 190, or 180 are All better cornering tires than the 200.
But for straight line and not dragging knees, the 200 is fine, it does have a larger contact patch due to it's shape too.

I know holy thread revival...but i want to know if anyone has experienced negative results with this setup. I am looking to put this size on my turbo busa.
Hi. I am looking for a tire myself. I need one for LSR Racing and street riding. The drag max is sticky but wears very fast on the street. A race slick could work for LSR but I would not run it on the street. So what I think that would work for me is the dark side a car tire like a 205/55 or 60/17. Now I have to see if the will let me run one at Loring.

A narrower 195, 190, or 180 are All better cornering tires than the 200.
But for straight line and not dragging knees, the 200 is fine, it does have a larger contact patch due to it's shape too.
The larger contact patch is great for handling. The V4 Tuono comes with it stock and it corners REALLY well.

200.gif

Back