2 wild an Crazy Guys

Busa1166

Donating Member
Registered
These guys are wild man was searching through the vids an was watching how they wreck, You need some brass ones to get on the TT with those things:laugh:

What I am trying to figure out is he hiding his head for aerodynamics or is it he doesn't want to see that coral rock wall comin' when his partner forgets that it's not a motorcycle.:laugh: That one on the right is TT footage insane :rotfl:

Last edited by a moderator:
These guys are wild man was searching through the vids an was watching how they wreck, You need some brass ones to get on the TT with those things:laugh:

What I am trying to figure out is he hiding his head for aerodynamics or is it he doesn't want to see that coral rock wall comin' when his partner forgets that it's not a motorcycle.:laugh: That one on the right is TT footage insane :rotfl:

It is not aerodynamics or hiding his head, he is having to readjust his HUGE SACK so that it doesn't offset the bike.:laugh:

Several years back,while in Sweden, I got to see a round in Europeon "Speedway" championships.

The speedway sidecars where there too... No quite as CRAZY.... but still crazy.:laugh:

- Sidecar Speedway[/url]

Back