2 Wedge bulbs in headlamp question?

Could someone tell me if these wedge bulbs would fit in place of the stock wedge bulbs in the front head lamp of the busa?

02B.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
They should.
I replaced mine with leds and they worked great.
Given the amount of different bulbs out there it's hard to say exactly without knowing how long they are.
If those don't fit there are plenty that will.

Thanks twelvepack

More like 12 hrs, a long day and a fried brain.
So you liked that nearly useless info huh:laugh:

Sorry, but I don't remember how much space is left between the front of the stock bulb and the inside of the lense itself.
I have bought many different leds over the years for different applications; and lengths of the leds vary by manufacturer even for the same type of bulb.
You would be better off taking the stock bulbs out and taking them to an auto parts store to match up the length with leds.

More like 12 hrs, a long day and a fried brain.
So you liked that nearly useless info huh:laugh:

Sorry, but I don't remember how much space is left between the front of the stock bulb and the inside of the lense itself.
I have bought many different leds over the years for different applications; and lengths of the leds vary by manufacturer even for the same type of bulb.
You would be better of taking the stock bulbs out and taking them to an auto parts store to match up the length with leds.
Lol..The length is what i was wondering.... I would think it would fit..

MTEC EXTREME EVOLUTION 2825 CREE BULBS】 This Listing BRAND Pair ... made CREE With 255 LUMENS BRIGHTEST ON THE MARKET Plug Play Installation

I emailed the company and this is their response: How long is 1.15 inches?
Hi,

It is about 1.15” long.

Thank you.
Steve

Thank you for the business!

Back