? 2 those with busatune etc

HOOKDADDY

Registered
when u put the speakeer panel on the leftside do u have to move the fuse box if so where and do th e speaker sit flushon the panel or is their a gap some one talk to i got 4 6 1/2 im trying to get some sounds thanks in advance

when u put the speakeer panel on the leftside do u have to move the fuse box if so where and do th e speaker sit flushon the panel or is their a gap some one talk to i got 4 6 1/2 im trying to get some sounds thanks in advance

It's not that weird. Maybe no one has them. Or maybe those that do haven't read the post. This is a nice bump for you though.

I was wondering the same thing. I don't want to get them if they aren't flush

Yes you have to move the fuse box . I just moved it down and zip tied it . The speaker sat flush,but the speaker grille was higher than the panel . After a while I swapped out the waterproof marine speakers it came with for a set of infinity Kappa's . The speakers it came with did pass the rain test on more than one occasion . I just wanted louder speakers,but now pray it doesn't pour down when I'm riding . Overall,it's a nice setup that's plug and play .

Busatunes emailed me. I asked some questions, hope he gets back to me again soon. BTW :worthless:

Busatunes emailed me. I asked some questions, hope he gets back to me again soon. BTW :worthless:
Unfortunately,right now my bike is on a lift . Pics would'nt really help . In order to take pics I'd have to move my Mustang GT out of the garage to take the bike down . Normally I'd be easy,but it snowed last night and I can't pull the Mustang out . When the drive is clear I will take some pics . Hopefully when I get home from work tomorrow I'll be able to .

Back