2 old cars man i suck @ racing

NIGHTFLIGHT

Banned
How did you do racing this week Billy?
Funny you should ask I suck 2 2nds out of 3 races.
I should had easy win 2night but im 2 stupid to set a delay box right.
Person I was racing was dialed in 7.65 I had my crossover delay box set @ 9.65 :banghead: I got 2 sit there and watch her go across line.Yes her I got beatup by a girl.Im a disgrace to all busas +should not be allowed on 1 im not worthey.1st round i was 6.36 on a 6.36 dial in with a turtle like .060rt but i got luckey other guy red lit.-.0001

This is what a losers pit erea looks like

Last edited:
See those 2 trees? Theres a creek just past them with fish in it.
I prob should have rolled my busa off in it.
I think im points leader but im not winning the good money just chump change.
I may have a prob with my hydraulic clutch release

Got beatup by a girl ooooooooooooooo its going be a long week.Least she is nice person

Least I got measly $25 check+I get free entry all year because i have a gold card

I park off bye myself the other bikers dont like me+will throw me in the creek.

Last edited:
:rofl: Losers pit area

DUde its not funny its sad very sad

1267852709542.png

8159-Re__lmao_-sfull.png

Yea I GUESS THATS DRAGRACING
Things were going so good 1st run
I had my delay timer set wrong I should have had my glasses on when I set it.
I may have a mech prob as well not shure yet.

Nightflight,

If I may quote my favorite movie "Bad Santa", "you need years and years of therapy".

You are one strange, messed up dude..........

Did you set the delay box wrong twice? Don't beat yourself up...

Billy: So you raced today and lost?
Lloyd: Yeah, they always freak out when you leave the line before the green light.
Billy: I lost my races today too.
Lloyd: Man, you are one pathetic loser. No offense.
Billy: Oh, none taken. But you know the thing that burns me though? I spent my entire week preparing for the race and then didn't set the Delay box correctly!!
Lloyd: It's alright, Billy. Chicks love it. It's a shaggin' machine.

dumb_and_dumber_xl_01.jpg

Thats right I lost on purpose to get in good.Dude I cant see without me googles on.

- Lloyd and Harry reach Aspen on Scooter in Dumb and Dumber[/url]

Billy who is holding the goldcard in probike

I am sir

WHo is currently first in points probike young man.

That would be me sir

How did you do on the previous pass before probs came up champ?

6.36 on a 6.36 dial in with a .060rt sir.

yes but r des boys you racin any good Billy sir?

My opisition had a -0001 rt +went 5.59 on a 5.60 I have raced him 3 times this year his rt have been two -0001 red lights+ a .008 rt he beat me there.
IMG_6472.jpg

tbiggerstaff.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Nightflight,

If I may quote my favorite movie "Bad Santa", "you need years and years of therapy".

You are one strange, messed up dude..........

THanks man I dont get many compliments on here.

I been in therapy years ago lawyer got me out of jail early by going to drug rehab.
THey told me if i didnt learn control my temper was going cost me big some day.

later that day a guy told me to start making his bed 4 him.
I said ok i didnt want trouble and he seemed intimidating.
I threw all his bedding+ belongings out the window from 3rd floor onto 1st ave downtown.
He never told me 2 make his bed no more.Guess he didnt like way I do it.

billbusa-1-1.jpg

Last edited:
THanks man I dont get many compliments on here.

I been in therapy years ago lawyer got me out of jail early by going to drug rehab.
THey told me if i didnt learn control my temper was going cost me big some day.

later that day a guy told me to start making his bed 4 him.
I said ok i didnt want trouble and he seemed intimidating.
I threw all his bedding+ belongings out the window from 3rd floor onto 1st ave downtown.
He never told me 2 make his bed no more.Guess he didnt like way I do it.

billbusa-1-1.jpg

I rest my case :poke:???

seems be working right im going go start the bike+make shure its working with motor running.Im looking at the hydraulic clutch release that the delaybox activates.
might just b my bogus eyes.I know I had 7.65 punched in then after race its on 9.65 wonder if somebody tamperd with my sheet.

Who uses delay boxes in ET bracket racing? That would take all the fun out of it. Wheelie bars aren't any fun either. It just seems to take some of the "riding" out of the bike. Everybody has there own way of doing things though. Not trying to bash you Billy. Just around here, we or atleast most of us use regular hand clutches, and the good old let her rip with the clutch hand. A lot of the guys used to run bars, but they actually ran slower with them so they took them off. Some of the guys do run 2step boxes though. I have one on mine, but I dont have the &*&& to use it..LOL!!

Who uses delay boxes in ET bracket racing

I guess you dont run ama everybody uses them

I voted they outlaw them @ our track but there legal in pro-et
Thats why i have mine.SOmetime a non delay box wins you can still kill tree without 1

No, I don't run AMA...don't have the $$$ to do that. Most of my racing is at our local tracks (1/8 mile). We only have 2 1/4 mile tracks close by, and at one of them theft is real high, so I avoid that one all together. The other one doesn't really run a series so it doesn't count.
I have thought about putting a hydraulic clutch release on mine, but then again, I think it would take some of the fun out of it (but it would be more consistant reaction times I am sure).
I would use my 2step if I could find a good adjustable clutch switch. I know when I release the clutch the bike is gonna be wide open before I ever get a chance to fully release the lever, and I don't like wheelies..LOL!!
I guess if I had the funds to do some really organized events (AMA, MIROC, etc..etc..) I would possibly do more to the bike, but right now it is a bone stock motor, geared, stretched, shifter, shift light, and a small dry shot. Pretty consistant in the 1/8th at 6.30. I know it could be faster, but I am on the heavy side, so I am sure I slow the bike down quite a bit.

:whistle: talk about being a thorn in someones side, i've agitated gsxrfann the 2009 season at farmington dragway.

just teasing you brian, i'm coming over to the fast side and getting a suzuki in 2011! them harleys cost to much to go that slow!

Back