2 More Pieces To Go..

HillbillyTom

Donating Member
Registered
Just 2 side panels away from having all the plastic again. Tail, hump, front fender, and today got a front (nose) fairing. Also have mufflers, muffler hangers, and gauges.
Sure be glad to be done with Ebay. Completely tired of scouring through overpriced, rashed up junk, trying to find something useable. Then having a rare good part come up for a good price, only to have the auction end at 10:30AM on a Tuesday, leaving me no chance of winning it. Took me 5 tries to get that front fairing piece.
Getting there.. slowly.

Be next spring. Once I do get everything, have to get it all painted. Have quite a variety of different year/color stuff so far.:laugh:

Still shoot some pictures of it! Multi color bike would look cool :thumbsup: A before and after paint

Gotta paint 'em before I put 'em on, or otherwise I would. I'll lay everything out for a photo before they go to the paint shop though.
Be really glad when the day comes that it's finally all done. What took a few seconds to do, is going to take 3/4 of a year to undo.

glad to hear things are starting to come together, i know you will be happy when it is all over and you are riding again! :beerchug:

Have you ever looked at something called auction sniper? you get 3 free snipes... auctionsniper.com

Couldve help you win that item when you were at work...

You could rock a Harlequin Busa, the VW sure like em:whistle:

VW.jpg

Back