2 dial

chevelle

Donating Member
Registered
do i have to chop into the tps wires to hook up this 2 dial ?

i found the tps (i think) 1 blue and 1 yellow wire,which one goes where ?

schnitz 2 dial,with btc moto electronics (a&j) box,dry set up

i tried activating it from the arming switch but it didn't work right

I dont think you would want to interupt the fuel injection,what are you using as your trigger wire? If you can get me the diagram of the 2 I should be able to help a little bit more.I will also see if I have my 2 dial directions laying around.

Tom

right now i have the red wire(12 v switched) from the 2 dial going to the arming switch,yellow wire isn't going any where

i still have my origanol 2 pole swith on there,the 2 dial came with a 4 pole switch that i guess i will have to use,if i have to wire into the tps

http://www.schnitzracing.com/manuals/DCS-101.PDF

any help will be appreciated (btw i should not be allowed to touch anything electrical,i am afraid and it knows)

<!--EDIT|chevelle
Reason for Edit: None given...|1128271135 -->

i will have to say the tps,i don't use the starter button for activation

the a&j box plugs right into the factory harness and must activate through the tps,you just pick the gear to activate (inside the box) and at wot it activates

what about getting a seperate w.o.t. switch,and a 4 pole switch to arm the nitrous and the controller at the same time ?

i am trying to avoid chopping ito the stock tps wires

What are you trying to accomplish first off?you are going around in cicrles with your typing.I have done lots of install if you call me I might can help you sort it out.Typing sometimes confuses things.Daniel 503-381-8187

i got it working,in the garage anyway,of course it is raining out so i can't try it

i had to supply 12v to the output from the a&j box

IM000738_edited.jpg

Glad it all worked out,now have some fun when the liquid susnshine goes away.

Back