2 Blue 08's one w/ carozza - Question Pls

Bruce Bohannon

Donating Member
Registered
Both bikes were incredibly clean. Spoke with one owner (chrome wheels and polished Yosh, etc...) and he could not recall the answer and suggested I post up.

The other blue beauty was nearly up the hill sitting on a rear stand had some sweet details and silver or grey carozza wheels.

Anyway getting to the question - both of these 08's had a little trim piece/ fender eliminator surrounding three sides of the new plate bracket. (hope this makes enough sense). Who makes that set up and/ or where can I check on getting one?

I do not have a picture of the setup; but each bike is certainly proudly owned. Any help will be appreciated and thanks in advance.

Not sure if this is what you're talking about, but if it is, its a bone series fender eliminator from rumble concepts, don't know where you'd get on in the US shouldn't be hard.:beerchug:

DSCF5423.jpg

DSCF5424.jpg

DSCF5425.jpg

Thank you for the compliment!!

If I remember correctly, you will have to cut/splice the wire for the license plate light. Not a big deal.

Last edited:
Yes, that is skydivr's bike.

Brian's bike was standing tall too! The pic's Loomis posted (THANKS!) may be a little dated.

Last edited:
I purchased a BIN off ebaY for 81.95 to my door after Pearso posted what it was.

( Glad no one has posted up a lead to a site sponsor yet for the same item! )

Back