2 Bikes stolen from Indy.....

nitrousjunkie

60 Years Young And Still On A Busa!
Donating Member
Registered
If you see them,check out the thread over on psycobike.

post_1_22895_b14366ae.jpg

I can see a couple of things I'd steal in that second picture, but I wouldn't tell YA  
laugh.gif

What a shame~
mad.gif

It's really too bad there are people out there that don't have a respectful bone in their body~ I'm sure karma will take care of them soon enough~
Keeping an eye out in Florida...

These bikes were in a shop! I really feel for the owners of the bikes.I hope the owner is able to help them out with replacing their losses,from what I can gather, they are all lifelong friends,makes things tuff.

Long thread over at sh.org.  Truly sucks!  Stolen Bikes

<!--EDIT|BigBSBusa
Reason for Edit: None given...|1134495573 -->

i think i know whos bike that is, crazys? i have met him in person i drive in indy 5 night keep a look out.

thanks for the thoughts guys....

the copper busa is mine . it has a motorhead ultra turbo kit and makes roughly 550hp . 80% of it is one-off and is nearly impossible to resale on an open market .

i want to put the word out . this is what a buddy / stand up guy / responsible business owner MATT WRIGHT is ! he's offering a reward for the return of our bikes no questions asked .

$10,000.00 and a CLEAR TITLE '00 BUSA WITH 3K MILES , PIPE , NITROUS AND AIRSHIFTER .

NO QUESTIONS ASKED... WE JUST WANT THE BUSAS BACK... THEY CAN KEEP THE DIRTBIKE .

thanks ! bill

thanks for the thoughts guys....

the copper busa is mine . it has a motorhead ultra turbo kit and makes roughly 550hp . 80% of it is one-off and is nearly impossible to resale on an open market .

i want to put the word out . this is what a buddy / stand up guy / responsible business owner MATT WRIGHT is ! he's offering a reward for the return of our bikes no questions asked .

$10,000.00 and a CLEAR TITLE '00 BUSA WITH 3K MILES , PIPE , NITROUS AND AIRSHIFTER .

NO QUESTIONS ASKED... WE JUST WANT THE BUSAS BACK... THEY CAN KEEP THE DIRTBIKE .

thanks ! bill
After reading the post on Psychobike, and seeing some of the retarded replies, I realize what a good guy Matt is. Someone knows or will know what happened, I hope the reward encourages them to man up.

Back