2 Arkansas officers killed!!

Sad may they RIP, I saw this on CNN and went to the local news page, the van was linked to an old arian nation group that had apparently done this before, wonder if they were referring to the guys that jumped out of the truck during a traffic stop and opened up on a couple of officers, that police cam video use to be on all the shows.

yeah bad deal....i passed by the walmart after it happened. Place looked like a mad house and they had the interstate shut down

Very very sad, those guys have my deepest respect. Prayers go out to the families and officers.

Sad may they RIP, I saw this on CNN and went to the local news page, the van was linked to an old arian nation group that had apparently done this before, wonder if they were referring to the guys that jumped out of the truck during a traffic stop and opened up on a couple of officers, that police cam video use to be on all the shows.
You probably won't see a dash cam video of this. I highly doubt that Jerry Kane or his son was the murderer of the deceased officers.

Google the man and decide for yourself.

In my mind we have 4 dead, and no suspects.

Whats sad to me is that we can have a thread 'cop shoots rider in back' that runs and runs and runs reaching like over 100 posts in days and is still around but when LEOs give their life in the line of duty it is not treated in same light.
These guys gave their lives 'Protecting and Serving' and news orgs as well as others would rather jump in and bash the shooter rather than remember the fallen.
This thread should have over 100 posts in it , should it not ?
???

Hundreds Attend Funeral for Arkansas Police Officers Slain by Jerry Kane and Son Joseph Kane - ABC News

West Memphis Police Sergeant Brandon Paudert, Funeral; West Memphis, Police, Chief Bob Paudert - WREG

West Memphis Police Sgt. Brandon Paudert, 39,
and Officer Bill Evans, 38, were their names...

Paudert, the 39-year-old son of Police Chief Robert Paudert, will be remembered for living the "code of law enforcement, which is to protect and serve," and for doing it "with passion," police department chaplain the Rev. Billy Beech told mourners.

During the service, the police chief comforted his slain son's wife, daughter and two sons.
Hours later, mourners paid tribute to Evans, a 38-year-old father of two who was engaged to be married.

This is the picture we should see and remember, faces to the names.

cops killed.jpg

You probably won't see a dash cam video of this. I highly doubt that Jerry Kane or his son was the murderer of the deceased officers.

Google the man and decide for yourself.

In my mind we have 4 dead, and no suspects.

Authorities said Officer Evans stopped a white minivan on a highway and that Paudert arrived as backup. It was unclear why the van was stopped.
The minivan's occupants gunned down the officers using an AK-47 assault rifle, authorities said.

Sheriff Warned of Confrontation with Shooting Suspect Jerry Kane - WREG

Anti-Government Man Jerry Kane Jr., Teenage Son Reportedly Killed Police In Deadly Shootout

It was Kane and his son who did it.
It was bound to happen with his attitudes and beliefs.
So with all due respect you should do your own research before you defend folks of this ilk.

I drove through West Memphis right after this happend... Very sad situation! Prayers to the families involved!!

Authorities said Officer Evans stopped a white minivan on a highway and that Paudert arrived as backup. It was unclear why the van was stopped.
The minivan's occupants gunned down the officers using an AK-47 assault rifle, authorities said.
What authorities? Where's the video? There's video of nearly every major news-worthy incident nowadays, why not this one?

Don't know the sheriff personally, so can't comment.

"Reportedly killed"... Reported by whom?

My condolences to the family of the fallen officers.

Most difficult job, why people take it on is beyond me.

What authorities? Where's the video? There's video of nearly every major news-worthy incident nowadays, why not this one?

Don't know the sheriff personally, so can't comment.

"Reportedly killed"... Reported by whom?

Did you read the links or are you just making comments ?
Most likely there is a dashcam video but it would be disrespectful to surviving family members to show it in public just to prove who did it .
'reportedly' is just a term used in article by writer which doesn't seem like you read ?
Both were in white minivan exact same make and model reported by witnesses who saw it flee scene of shooting of two LEOs.
An ak47 was found in that van after Kane and his son were shot to death .
Ballistics I'm sure will show it to be one used that killed cops .

They did it and paid for it .
Please read a bit on the story before you continue to defend them as many seem to be doing on blogs .
The police warned others about them and knew it was only a matter of time before what happened happened .

Father and Son Team Responsible For Officer Deaths - PoliceLink

Hundreds Attend Funeral for Arkansas Police Officers Slain by Jerry Kane and Son Joseph Kane - ABC News

Back