1st time Busa owner

Giovanny

Registered
I finally got time away from my beautiful fiancé to tell you guys I’m new here and 1st time owner of Hayabusa. I been riding a 2008 Kawasaki ninja ZX6R for past 10 yrs so I figured it was time I move up to something better that my fiancé will also be comfortable in. And I found myself really loving the Suzuki Hayabusa, it not only comes with style and speed but also comfort fits my liking in all aspects. I got my hands on a 2015 Suzuki Hayabusa ( Black ) all stock. I did find one all hooked up but decided to get this black one all stock to make it my own. So far just added some tank pads but slowly will do my best to work on my Busa. I got my Busa on November 6, 2019 on my fiancé birthday lol. Here is a picture of my Busa today. I’ll be keeping in touch as much as I can.

2D0E30D1-A6D3-4764-B21B-D6290CDC32E8.jpeg

3B1E824C-539F-4791-B80F-BAE31B03A48C.jpeg

BBD09D73-B662-4DED-BE2F-237B7194CDF0.jpeg

5684A985-CA32-4412-BA24-DD784A8264A1.jpeg

7CB7C397-AACA-432C-9BC5-089BC6C797AA.jpeg

9F363D65-AF23-4214-A83E-7E804A96671E.jpeg

Welcome to the org. Beautiful busa there, if u got deep pockets feel free to start reading some of @c10 posts and you'll find all kinds of ways to lighten up the bike and your wallet with titanium or even some great ways to make a nice touring busa but having the fiance it'd say best to put him on ignore for awhile :poke: :lol:. Seriously tho plenty of ideas for mods just be sure to add pics as u do. Hopefully your fiance was ok with HER birthday present and let's you have some say in what gets done.

Ok i can not believe i am the first to say you have some stones on you! You got this on your fiances bday?! Wowsers! Look forward to hearing more of your busa journey! Welcome to the Org!

Lol my fiancé was like make sure you tell everyone you got your Busa on my birthday !!! It was my birthday not yours! Lol lol ... I was like but... but... but... I gave you a comfortable seat lol. She been hating on my other bike about very very uncomfortable seat. I did get her other gifts lol so she not so so mad but just a Lil bit. And thanks for the heads up guys.

:welcome: and enjoy!!
*remember the mods it's like a disease.. It is totally addictive! $$$$
Close your ears here, all of them are dangerous* :p

Great touring bike. Stable, powerful, under 600lbs, and oh-so-reliable.
Too bad you chose one of the slow colors. Red is fastest.
Make yourself at home here and always bring the pics!! :thumbsup:

Back