Ninja ZX-14 he
currently rides .

My oldest son Thor does not ride
because his GF is scared of
him riding a motorcycle .

Tried to bring them both up to do what they want
and not letting others dictate what they do in life ,
but on that issue I tell him to stop being pussy
whipped and start riding he will love it .

:banana:

#gMichaelCollins ~ #Very1stMotorcycle *

#BestLoopOutWest ~ His1stTeenagerSteetbike *

Last edited:
Enduro, so half a street bike. Got a Kawasaki G5 100 for my 13th birthday. First thing I did was buy a service manual studied and carried it everywhere. Learned to wrench on that bike and still have some of the tools I used. Only allowed to ride it on my dad's property. Got my permit and rode it to and from school until my Junior year and upgraded to a Yamaha DT 175. My first real street bike is my 09 Busa.

Sonic The Hedgehog Idk GIF by Mashed

Oak Harbor $hop *

I started riding in 2006 when I came back from my first deployment to Iraq. It was a 2004 suzuki katana 750.
Great bike and its funny a lot of the parts of the busa reminds me of the katana in terms of rear sets and handle bars.

Mine was a yamaha 400 twin, back in the 70's, I managed to ride it into the side of a car at about 50km/h, thankfully the rear quarter so no damage but a broken collar bone and gravel rash. The bike though was totaled, I'd only been riding for 4 months too. When my son began riding here in Oz there were new laws and new riders under the age of 45 had to go a probation period of one year on a 250. Pretty wise law I think.

View attachment 1680692
That makes me miss mine.....it sure was a lot of fun....

View attachment 1681498
My Yamaha 2 strokes came on their powerband at 6000rpm.....it's like they grew a couple extra cylinders........

Back