1st GEN IN HONDA BEAT CAR

marcair

Registered
Appears that have to pull the engine from my car to replace the 2nd gear with a reverse cut unit to prevent it from popping-out. I am open for suggestions of other upgrades and maybe a small power increase. Also, looking for a better design for the system driving the alternator and A/C unit- need a pillow bearing or? at the far end of the bolt to widstand sideloads from the belt tension. Also, looking to discuss a more-confident clutch master cylinder than I"m using now. Finally, at issue is that I am on business in Greensboro, NC and do not have any connections here. I do not want to wait 'til I return home to San Diego.

The engine currently has a 2mm crank, lower 1st gear, billet clutch basket, Two Brothers exhaust and Power Commander Autotune and quick shifter. All else is stock.

The output shaft is coupled (no chain) to a Ragemotorsports drive unit and into a Quaife limited slip diff with reverse. The initial build can be see on you tube with busabeat 1,2,3....12. these are old videos when I still had the chain, test exhaust etc. The pics are from the initial build in 2009.

eng assy2.JPG

DSC02022.JPG

After the pipe I think NOS , then cams and pistons mod is next then big bore , and the ultimate turbo or blown. Best of luck :thumbsup:

I think Rodney Williford , Williford Racing is in that area.

Back