1st Biking Class Done

SSGT_B

Registered
Ok technically my 3rd. 1st was 1.43 min long before I blew my knee out 3 weeks ago. 5 min ride 2 days ago but first class finished today. 20 min. Sounds like not much but my legs were burning and my tailbone hurts like crazy. My wife got this peloton so I may as well use it. Do t know how you guys walk after riding

Well done you, keep it up!

We used to do spin class for organised PT some mornings...it was tough...of course the army in it's infinite wisdom added stairs and a 100m sprint to the spin class, after an hour of that, everyone was done except the (civilian) instructor, she was a machine..

I like riding my mountain bike when I can rather than a stationary bike, I'm usually by myself as I usually ride at a rather rapid pace.

We never did spin class or the gym even. If indoors it was barracks stairs and the other normal regimen. Never thought much of it but it works. Going to alternate between this and the treadmill. The elliptical we have hurts my knees so that one is out.

We never did spin class or the gym even. If indoors it was barracks stairs and the other normal regimen. Never thought much of it but it works. Going to alternate between this and the treadmill. The elliptical we have hurts my knees so that one is out.

Normally I have lots of snow to shovel or snow blow, barring that I use my elliptical the most over my treadmill.

I do like snow shoeing and do that as often as possible.

Our PT was varied, we'd have all sorts of PT ranging from ruck sacking, running, CQC, circuit training, log PT and PT run by our civilian PT instructors which could be spin class, swimming, cross fit and many other types of PT.

I was one of those nuts who would do our regular PT and then go into the weight room for an hour or so

Nice! I was the nit that volunteered to run the fat boy pt in the afternoon. Back then, my favorite was running, or running them up and down the ski lift slope. Now I can’t run with my knees but I am loving seeing hot far my wife has come with her running and where it’s taking her.

Nice! I was the nit that volunteered to run the fat boy pt in the afternoon. Back then, my favorite was running, or running them up and down the ski lift slope. Now I can’t run with my knees but I am loving seeing hot far my wife has come with her running and where it’s taking her.
I used to love taking the troops and running the sand hills or even ruck marches on the same sand hills...your nose would almost be pushing the sand as you are trying to get up the hills as many of them were that steep. Used to really enjoy that, even my troops came to love those hills and used them as bragging rights to other troops who tried to get up them.

Back