1st Biking Class Done

SSGT_B

Registered
Ok technically my 3rd. 1st was 1.43 min long before I blew my knee out 3 weeks ago. 5 min ride 2 days ago but first class finished today. 20 min. Sounds like not much but my legs were burning and my tailbone hurts like crazy. My wife got this peloton so I may as well use it. Do t know how you guys walk after riding

Yellow09

Registered
Well done you, keep it up!

We used to do spin class for organised PT some mornings...it was tough...of course the army in it's infinite wisdom added stairs and a 100m sprint to the spin class, after an hour of that, everyone was done except the (civilian) instructor, she was a machine..

I like riding my mountain bike when I can rather than a stationary bike, I'm usually by myself as I usually ride at a rather rapid pace.

SSGT_B

Registered
We never did spin class or the gym even. If indoors it was barracks stairs and the other normal regimen. Never thought much of it but it works. Going to alternate between this and the treadmill. The elliptical we have hurts my knees so that one is out.

Yellow09

Registered
We never did spin class or the gym even. If indoors it was barracks stairs and the other normal regimen. Never thought much of it but it works. Going to alternate between this and the treadmill. The elliptical we have hurts my knees so that one is out.
Normally I have lots of snow to shovel or snow blow, barring that I use my elliptical the most over my treadmill.

I do like snow shoeing and do that as often as possible.

Our PT was varied, we'd have all sorts of PT ranging from ruck sacking, running, CQC, circuit training, log PT and PT run by our civilian PT instructors which could be spin class, swimming, cross fit and many other types of PT.

I was one of those nuts who would do our regular PT and then go into the weight room for an hour or so

SSGT_B

Registered
Nice! I was the nit that volunteered to run the fat boy pt in the afternoon. Back then, my favorite was running, or running them up and down the ski lift slope. Now I can’t run with my knees but I am loving seeing hot far my wife has come with her running and where it’s taking her.

Yellow09

Registered
Nice! I was the nit that volunteered to run the fat boy pt in the afternoon. Back then, my favorite was running, or running them up and down the ski lift slope. Now I can’t run with my knees but I am loving seeing hot far my wife has come with her running and where it’s taking her.
I used to love taking the troops and running the sand hills or even ruck marches on the same sand hills...your nose would almost be pushing the sand as you are trying to get up the hills as many of them were that steep. Used to really enjoy that, even my troops came to love those hills and used them as bragging rights to other troops who tried to get up them.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
B I need to ask u 1st gen vs 2nd gen exh header General Bike Related Topics 1
Blacksmith Happy 1st anniversary to my baby! General Bike Related Topics 11
SSGT_B 1st Ride Report General Bike Related Topics 4
c10 1st attempt @ cutting down stoc seat . General Bike Related Topics 10
G 1st time Busa owner Gen II Busa Information 36
B "jumping" when releasing clutch in 1st gear - "kangaroo feeling" General Bike Related Topics 0
c10 Blind Mechanic drives for 1st time. Touching video Off Topic 3
Blacksmith 1st ever, pls dont judge to harshly... New Owners Forum 57
RedBull 1st Street Bike ~ Teenage Riders * General Bike Related Topics 42
c10 1st valve check @ 24,000 miles Gen II Busa Information 5
P 1st gear problems General Bike Related Topics 10
c10 1st Go Pro on the Bird . General Bike Related Topics 16
Mikesbaron 1st Gen suspension baselines. General Bike Related Topics 3
ItsDooomz New Busa, 1st oil change and a few upgrades General Bike Related Topics 16
Mikesbaron Where is fuel filter on 1st Gen? Busa problems 9
Mikesbaron I Fitted 2nd Gen Onto My 1st Get. Appearance mods 1
Mikesbaron Minimalist Rear Hugger For 1st Gen? Appearance mods 9
ky busa 1st Valve Adjustment At 67000miles Here Is What I Found (pics) General Bike Related Topics 28
KooK Can I Get A Length Measurement (1st Gen) General Bike Related Topics 2
B Gen 1 - Recommended Mods For 1st Drag Bike 1/4 Mile 16
J Clutch Knock When Pulling Away In 1st Gear Busa problems 12
SSGT_B 1st Gopro Video Videos 10
S 1st Gen Factory Riding Height General Bike Related Topics 1
Bigboy Busa2 Lowered Front Fender -1st Gen Busa Mods 0
S Proper Way To Remove Injectors (1st Gen)? Busa problems 8
Busa_J Long Time Rider, 1st Busa New Owners Forum 10
G 6th Bike, 1st Busa New Owners Forum 9
Jose Guzman 1st Gen 1300r 1st Gear Clater Sound Only In 1st What Is It Any Help? Busa problems 1
ChristianPR Busa 08 Wheels On 1st Gen? General Bike Related Topics 1
metalli445 1st Gen Overheating Issue Busa problems 11
smitti New 2009 Busa 1st mod - 330 OSD Single Sided Swingarm Appearance mods 8
B 1st and 2nd gear slip? General Bike Related Topics 6
Sidebike Difference between 1st & 2nd generation Hayabusa (hope to transfer sidecar) General Bike Related Topics 14
iceman1000 1st gear issue Busa problems 8
M clutch grabby into 1st Busa problems 0
M CLUTCH JUDDER / GRAPPING..... and LOCKED IN 1ST GEAR Busa problems 4
GEARJAMMER Will I win my 1st race @ Harrisburg IL ? Random Thoughts 2
Jdog109socal Mesa Grande Rd.. 1st timer here Videos 3
SuedePflow Recommend a 1st bike for my girlfriend The Playground 33
A Does anyone have a 2nd gen tail and subframe that wants a 1st gen and subframe? Appearance mods 2
Chango Shopping batteries notice a huge range in price all if them 1st Gen recommended. General Bike Related Topics 6
james1300 1st Gen Air Horn install help? Electrical Mods 4
TallTom Gonna be looking at tires for the 1st time in aa fe years. Tires 5
Chango Maybe I'm loosing it as I let out the clutch I here a tic as I roll in 1st gear. Busa problems 1
F 2012 Not going into 1st or neutral!?!? Please help!!!! Busa problems 10
C 1st gen busa wont start after engine swap (different year engine) Busa problems 14
S 1st Busa = long trip Trips and Touring 8
S 1st Busa & couldn't resist. Videos 6
james1300 01 'My First "Busa". But NOT my 1st Liter bike! Maintenance and Do-It-Yourself 12
G 1st Ever Busa ! New Owners Forum 23