1st 500 w/ Q2Rear&Q1Front (a tire review)

JINKSTER

I Love my Wife!
Donating Member
Registered
finally got'em ta break loose...this morning...on the way too work...was running late...passed a guy on a yami warrior right after i followed (caught up with) on the entrance ramp too I-95...then?...of course he puts the heat on me cause i passed him...so i wick it up a bit and....bye-bye mr. warrior...then do some heavy engine braking into the left turn lane...signal on...down to 1st to power through the turn from the entrance point...lean baby...then bang 2nd 2/3's of the way through the turn and viola...my azz starts passing my head...the rear broke loose...and i stayed in it...cause it was utterly controllable with the flick of my wrist and had her crossed up flat track'in through the last 1/3rd of the turn...turned out?...right where i banged 2nd was wet, white, road paint...slick as greased owl shid...and when she hooked up?...damn did she HOOK-UP! LOL...outside of that?...these tires have been awesome in every way...sticky, controllable, predictable and smooth in the leans....real smooth...and hardwire connected real-time for feedback...other than that?...it's been yet another boring azz day in my life...so thank god for my beloved busa Oren Ishii...cause she's one badazz beotch from tokyo and?...my name?...is in fact..."BILL"

L8R, Bill. :cool:

Sweet. I'm thinking of this setup or some pirellis.
Posted via Mobile Device

I'm gitten me some Pilot Powers so I can pass your arse dude! :poke:

I want a tire machine so I can do my own tires (no $$$ though).
My last set (pilots on sale) yeah the tires were on sale at the stealership,
then they raped me for installation :banghead:

Is that a multi compound tire? If so how many variations on the front a rear? Is it like the BT16 3 front 5 rear?

The Q2 rear is a multi compound tire..soft in the middle and reeeeal soft on the sides (which i like)...but so is the Q2 Front (which i'm not sure i'd like having a harder center front)....so i had an odl Q1 Front from when cycle gear had their "buy a rear get a front free" deal going on...and i like that i know it's soft all the way across it's profile...it's still a single compound tire...however...unfortunately?...it's my understanding that dunlop discontinued the Q1's (the original qualidiers) which btw i loved,

L8R, Bill. :cool:

Back